-_HoTTy_-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know how this stalemate occurred but from my understanding you won't continue the argument.

Sky said that she/he knows that you weren't bh.
    You keep repeating that you were never bh and tell her that she cannot read your replies.
    When really why does being in BH matter?
    I mean it holds no relevance to the argument... Which is your farming of this 'hotty' and declaring supremacy even though they shrug off your attacks.

2. can you imagine if everyone put this much effort into a thread every time they farmed someone? this seems like a serious obsession. unrequited love is so tragic. :cry:

3. support if you need me wolfie just hola and il strip her friends

4. Sky is a he.

5. [​IMG]

Seriously dude. Putting this much effort into a thread makes you look obsessive and butthurt. Just smack him and keep it off the forums.

6. frog wolfie is doing nothing different than what -troll- machine does. why don't you have the courage to tell troll what a attention seeker and obsessed he is also. no you wont because you are afraid too . your only input into forums is your lame moving gif pictures to make up for the words your blank head can't think to put into writting.

7. Oh BURN

8. same above statement goes to everyone who only has the guts to say it about wolfie .yet theres plenty of others who do exactly the same thing .have any you got the guts to say the same insults to troll ? no none of you would dare.

9. Wolfie has just a little too much time on his hands. No one cares that you can hit someone

10. I agree

11. I really don't know what this threads purpose is.. :?

12. shhh inferno. let love takes its course.

13. Neither do I :?

14. Ohhhh it's a confession of love!

Carry on you two crazy lovebirds️

15. Is this your confession to our relationship?

#InfernoAndDamocles
    #Bromance
    #InD4ev
    #ILoveYou
    #Holdme

16. Sooo wait we all just forgot Alison?

I mean seriously lol since when has a thread like this been uncommon?

Oh that's right because =

17. Sky and hotty have bad spy stats imo

18. No lie, this made me snort. Perfecto.

Anyways... I love how Woifie calls other attention seekers. LMFAO. Wanna make another thread about your lunch?

Congrats Hotty! Woifie needed to make another flamefest, unfortunately about you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.