-_HoTTy_-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No, but that war was in fact awhile back. I can't remember every detail but I remember most.

2. This.

WoIfie this seems a just a bit obsessive, are you sure you don't need some sort of institutionalisation?

3. Now i know why they say "no drama" on the cp. Nice n entertaining thread.
    You are the virtual bully wolfie.
    That be a compliment ;)

4. Support to Wolfie.

5. It's funny how a lot of you make up stuff to prove your own points. :lol:

But that's none of my business. ;)

Edit:

Oh, and to clarify, Sky has not been in NWO for a long time.

6. I could tell you pages and pages of crap I saw and put up with from hotty but I really can't be bothered going into it again.

7. I wouldn't expect you to, really. It's just a game after all. Not worth wasting a bunch of time on.

8. rikki wolfie did 3 forum roni threads about me. but not once did anyone say wolfie obsessive .no you laugh with him .well thats ok i can take a joke and i give it back . so this is just as i stated before " what you give out {expect back } dont cry victim when you were the one trying to give it the large and being all up in his face. this is what you call " a taste of your own medicine thread " .ive had it did to me plenty and i dont turn to others crying victim when i provoked it . no i throw a curveball at them . actually the nursury rhyme Humpty Dumpty is hottys song.

9. That's because you are a joke. But his posts about you didn't go into this kind of depth.

10. So from my understanding of comments, no one cares about the thread but they willing to keep posting and keep it alive? Good work op 

11. Cf requirements are only granted for a reset? No support. Hit for a few months and move along.

12. I care about this thread.

13. rikki your a zero " nobody " as well do get off your false sense of ego. youll never be a dirty larry or a chubby chaser or ashes of edens. ammongst the kaw greats " your not even there ". and do read all the back stuff wolfie has did and sayd about me. this thread is tame comparred to what he did about me.

14. Support lololol

15. I do appreciate the support, even to the OP, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Live and let live. I am not humiliated or crying to anyone, I did find this little campaign amusing at first but now it is just sad. This is all nothing new to me, and just like yesterday and last week and way back when this all started, it is still just a game to me.

16. I'm in OSW with the clan she is currently occupying. Full support Wolfie. She talks and talks and talks. So much slander from Hotty and the entire clan. You should not ever CF on her. She does not deserve it. Once again, full support from myself.

17. says the guy I just pinned...in such pretty rainbow text :p

18. Literally a perfect example of my previous statement. Slander, trash talk, it's all there.

19. Dam you all trash talking without me D:

But funny how Hotty is neglecting to hit, shouldn't you be returning my hits rather than picking a fight with someone else, I mean you already cry enough as it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.