-_HoTTy_-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The only way those people will have found out is after you cried about it, as I said you let others fight your battles and keep running.

2. Lies.

3. Well this was one long ass thread, about hitting a person >.<
    You're a noob Woifie. Lol

4. Deni I don't care what you think any more, I've put up with your crap for god knows how long, even after the amount of people telling me you're not one to be trusted or to even worth be speaking to. You have proven that time and time again but quite frankly I don't care anymore, time and time again I've stuck my neck out for you, what do I get in return? Nothing but a slap in the face.
    Just take your statless build and leave :|

I have nothing to prove to you nor will I ever spare any effort to acknowledge you anymore.

5. ...says the guy who is so starved for attention, and so annoyed by my lack of interest, that he talks about it in wc, in cc as he tries to again attempt to strip me, and all over my wall (which much to his chagrin, I ignored and erased)...oh, and made an entire forum thread on the subject.

6. High Quality Thread!!! There should be an achievement for this 

7. First off ill like to see this so called prove of me talking about you in wc and cc.

The only mention of you was when I was in
    -The Uprising- where I asked if they know you and weather or not I'm allowed to hit you while in the clan. After your stupid comment about how I shouldn't hit you in a clan full of your friends.

But do keep trying hun.

8. I dont have proof but I am more than willing to verify that you do randomly bring up Hotty as a first topic of conversation, and try to converse about your pvp encounter with her as long as possible before someone changes the subject.

~Deni

9. So first I kick you of with your pitiful main, now you're talking using a alt? Deni you seem desperate.

So what you're saying it's my word against yours see how quickly that goes.

10. Nice stats deni

11. You didnt kick me off.
    Also, using an alt to get around the thread kick is against ToU, so that wouldnt really matter either.

I seem desperate? You made a thread to lie in about what exactly is happening.
    I had no problem staying out of this until you brought me in. People knew it was me, so you can take your ink and **** off.

But I was in BH when you came there and talked **** about her. And I thats when I PMed you about it.
    I was in the BH line room when you started talking ****, and thats when I started lurking.
    Youre a lying piece of work.
    But I guess thats none of my business, afterall, youre just gonna deny it all like the ***** you are.

I have better things to do than sit here and poke holes, so. Hotty, ill keep in touch, but im offline now. bye.

12. I bet deni will post again in a few minutes, any takers?

13. That's me tell you to get off the thread and don't bother coming back.

But nice to know you can't get your facts right. I posted one SS of my wall, on a 3rd party app to which you started begging in my pm to stop.

14. Respect to my old buddie Wolfie funniest thread I have bothered to read since black hands surrender (CF)to AOW / Apoc . Hotty is the worst kind of trash talking kaw parasite that cries when things don't go her way, so make her suffer bro 

( oh dear did I mention BH's secret surrender (CF) deal ...... Don't tell anyone plz ...... It's a secret )

15. Why don't everyone become friends and hug Panda George?

16. That's not true. Roni we had an agreement. You don't talk **** about me and I pretend you don't exist as vice versa. So shut up.

FYI I of my own volition decided to find out what terms, if any, there were.

17. There, your own words. Not at the Uprising, but at BH.

18. Just to show you that you're blowing steam as well, I went out of my way to find the SS you're talking about.

And well need I say more? Well for some of you I do, I was so baffled by this comment I didn't know what to make of it so, I posted it in a chat group and get there thoughts on it. More out of curiously.

Btw the only way that person found out was when Hotty cried to the person about me hiring allies, I presume cc.

Killed two birds with one stone. Awesome :cool:

19. Go and ask a the uprising member then, go on prove me wrong, they'll say I asked 2x about you and then say you was a friend of theirs to which you helped them in a osw. After which they said I can carry on farming you, which I have done ;)

20. haha no ty we never had any agreement . we never even spoke about one.we just agreed to disagree on certain jokes that id tease you all over was the love triangle. and you were sent by bootsy to ask for a c.f from blackhand . and deni is a total liar she even pretended that id spoke to her being 2 faced about dkod and death inc and outlawz.when i never even talk to her .she was trying to buttkiss dkod talking her lies yet couldnt prove it with screenshots because she made it all up. its great seeing the cobwebs being blown away and the rodents are getting exposed in thier web of lies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.