-_HoTTy_-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are you on crack??? That ss proves what I said, omg you have seriously lost it. I flat out said why she must have pmed you, because it is her clan. As far as this crying bs goes, it has gotten old. Guess what, I have friends. We tell each other stuff. And we laugh about it together. Get off your high horse and quit digging yourself deeper. What can you not comprehend? YOU ARE NOT ON MY PRIORITY LIST. I have zero need to ask anyone for help, and that is plain to see; my bfe alone makes up for whatever build edge you think you have. You are a low to mid hybrid, dear, not a big scary tank, not a giant ps. You can talk and post and make threads all you want, I will still ignore you until I get time or Im bored. Until then, happy kawing.

2. We didn't? If pal kept history longer then a month id blow your ship outa the water. Smh. I see it's just a convenience thing to you eh.

3. ty i remember all i say to anyone and youd be sinking to the bottom of ocean bed when that ship sails in .because you need a anchor of truth to keep you afloat and lies are heavy and would pull you under.

4. Now you are going to call Ty a liar? He said he simply inquired about terms because he chose to, not because Boots begged for his help. At least give him a little credit, he is a good, truthful person, and that is a pretty bad accusation to just toss around.

5. Go **** yourself. Again. And again. And again. Cause you're the only one that will ever love you ️

6. Is this thread the angry noob meeting place now?

7. @sasuke_uchiha
    From lordzy n my blood brother thundzy
    Nor you (who already naked, potless n humiliated nor any one nor a clan/s will save ur rear... Its simple
    We've got the moves like Jagger 

8. @sasuke page 20
    I didn't have to wait inline long 

9. Hehe ty thundzy

10. Haha yes very much so.

11.  Lordzy 
     Thundzy 
    Two Mans Army from Lego land
     we redesign your faces

12. Hey bud, unblock me I gotta tell you something. It's best for you if it isn't on forums.

13. crack is some great stuff

14. To answer your question no i don't think so, *looks around* I don't see any crack either.

But anyways, admins don't go looking to see who has been stripped during peaceful times, nor do they know who stripped them. So unless the person in the SS has mental powers (which is highly unlikely). The only way she can know, is if you cried in pm or cc. Which is it? There isn't no middle ground.

No matter what you do. can't worm your way out of that since the proof is in the SS.

15. A sinking ship can't sail in.
    Nor do anchors keep one afloat.

Carry on.

16. KaWsey Shore.

17. Ur gay 

18. I think everyone here is just drunk and emotional.. Try sobering up and talking it out in the morning

19. Me? If you think that you are a moron. Idk where your are getting your I formation but that is invalid. My old name was HIDUDE2010. Ask anyone I know. And shut up about me "threatening to kill someone". Your just spewing crap out of your mouth

20. I remember you mentioning her, you asked if we supported PvP and if it was fine if you continued to hit her. We said yes it's fine, PvP supported here.

Correct me if I'm wrong other TU members

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.