__Persepolis__ New Toys, Yafi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl__CYRUS__lIl, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Truth hurts! Well Miss Saltyfeet your lame build is not even worth a scout

2. And yet thats all ur lame clan do 

3. Round them haters up and lets have some fun. True wall warriors perse and salty.

4. But warriors u in the other hand r all around losers

5. Miss saltyfeet please at least have a successful inc on me and don't always stay dtw for me to hit

6. Want proof? Ur dtw right now. Y? Cuz u were all butthurt and attacked me twice. As soon as u saw me coming u pinned on eb

7. Im dtw cuz i unloaded on u chumps

8. Omg more scouts

9. I smell something.... Idiocy in this thread  I'm not sure, but it smells salty

10. Argo u noob gtho

11. Let the grown ups talk

12. I can smell it too the brainless weaklet butthurted forum troller perfume

13. @norma

Kaw only started in2009. There is no old fashioned way.

14. Then go take a shower u butt( hurt)

15. Frog u nub. Nuf said

16. True yafi toys, potless I am cause a farmer never stocks pots you noob : KAW 101.Allyless I am cause you bought my BOMB called Mybomb a few hrs ago loolz. Brainless? you have no idea cause for fighting a bunch of scout master toys you dont need to use your brain. But if you toys were real warriors you wouldnt make yourself look like a clown whinning on everyones wall asking to kick me lolz. True warriors you are you toys bc yourself cant handle me and cry to Escape The Madness clan to help you true warriors you toys. Zip it up toys and enjoy it 

17. Persepolis and saltyfeet go well together! Any wedding soon? 

18. Im sorry butt but as u may have noticed im married to ur newsfeed

19. Update.- i just got made fun of... Because I dont have them badges!!! Omgbahahahaha

20. I confirm a few failed incoming atk, ass and guess what... scouts you are a lame saltyfeet. But I guess lot pple here already knows it