__Persepolis__ New Toys, Yafi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl__CYRUS__lIl, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Lol. This is YAFI we're talking about

2. It doesn't matter what clan it is. Hes a pure spy. All any clan can do is 0 him all day.

3. It takes a lot of sac to go clanless as a pure spy.. No one has ever done that before :roll:

4. He doesn't do any damage really though. Fails 99% of the time and doesnt strip.

5. He is correct

6. Woowwww as I expected butthurts are all collected here from the clans Ive farmed all alone from Silver to Hit Squad to Last Right, Im still waiting for kotfe and many other clans to prove with their posts here that their butt is still hurting 

Yafi a funny name and joke of a war clan, what you all noobs scare of. I promise to get yafi strip my bombs everyday and I grow while I'm at war with these lmao 

To suga aka sugarbaby in silver no one claimed to be a warrior. You used to be my toy and you know better 

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Theres a preview of the wrath of persepolis...

That was during his last "osw" though, maybe he has gotten better.
    Lol

8. I expected from Wulf to teach the mechanics of the game first to his members, specially to TNT  those fail assasses kills 25mil of your money sweetheart if you losing money is win for u and loss for me then let be it. We are all happy and there was no reason for you butthurt to whine in here 

9. 25 mil per hit on the what, 0 spd and 1 adp that I have?

10. I dont think anyone would waste time on zero sdp unless you got  out, else those hits means zip it up and if u not happy call your big daddies. Its that simple to know why you are hit bro 

11. Lol yafi I hit your members why you hit IDD? Cant do anything to me?? gl with Almighty IDD they gonna get your butts in plastic bags for ya.

12. You are just a waste of time that is why no one bothers with you, as you already know it's pointless so lets face it you really aren't scarring anyone or making yourself look good *Yawn* :roll:

13. As expected yafi couldnt handle it alone and now Jugments joined in too Yafi noobs do you need any other clan to help you jokes handle one player??? lmao

14. Poor Cyrus seeking attention on forums
    Looks like you have some attention deficit disorder. :lol:

Judgment is part of YAFI, not an external clan. Almost everyone in KaW knows that.
    Someone with some brains would also have seen YA__JUDGMENT__FI and put two and two together.

Thanks for bringing a new OSW to us :) We were pretty bored, and IDD looks a pretty fun clan to decimate. All we can tell you guys: You Ask For IT. We Judge.

15. __Persopolis__ is not IDD only a guest on our clan. We can't control how he play or how he act on his device.

16. Dude they don't think yor good enough to waste there time so they got there friends to hit you while the osw good job claming to fight a clan in a osw such a bad ass dumb ass

17. Op is a bad azz,as bad as a statless alt.

18. Just a little update on the war: Yafi has bought __PERSEPOLIS__ bomb 3 times so far and on ally only they lost abt 150B. Strips were not 100% complete but by casting unholly aura and help from all their family clans get more than 60% of the money. But keep in mind that those bombs are vollied each time from zero to that price and so perse makes money out of it lool.

also, recently yafi has cried to clan Escape The Madness to help them keep persepolis pinned. Loolz it is so funny that yafi cant handle one player and has to get jugment (which is his family clan) or escape the madness to help them.

How much yafi has approximately lost in steals, pots, and attacks will be reported shortly :)