__Persepolis__ New Toys, Yafi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl__CYRUS__lIl, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Ss or it didnt happen

2. Omg now hes telling me whats in MY profile

3. Ok, I read to page 6 then got bored
    Op, fair play to you buddy, no one can hurt you as a ps until they find your alts️
    Eagle, a mod you may be, but you've been in Yafi for what... 6mths a year at best, stop listening to the sound of your own green name️
    Yafi, will do the job, no matter how long, no matter what the cost, it will be done

4. forum war? 0.o

WFTT  support to YAFIenjoy guys

5. 100% brown nose 

6. Pahahahaha a pure spy taking on a clan pathetic :lol: its pure troops or gtho pfttt ps only works on eb fairies, 1v1 and ee.

You can only pull of ps vs clan if you're an xtal happy or if you bore the clan so much they actually stop even hitting you.

From the comments, 0 strips...

But, the comment about all fail inc, that interests me. How can a clan not manage to 0 him? Maybe he does xtal hmm idk

Im on the fence with this. Will continue to lurk about this thread and comment when neccesary not that anyone cares xD

7. Clumsy its not 1 clan they are 3 clans : 1) yafi, 2) jugment, 3) escape the madness (these noobs trying to make a name and get their **** protected by yafi), however, as u mentioned still cant keep neither me no other players hitting them keep at ZERO, hits passing all their clans and land on Pdaddy, poor noob owner of yafi.

Also they had strips my man, toys bought persepolis bomb called MyBomb 3 times lmaooo 

8. Support for yafi I kicked him because he didnt use a horn. He deserves to be stripped.

9. Sigh, YAFI is gonna kill you

10. Oh god this thread is god awful i get 4 inc fails a day , perse post them on his wall, GREAT JOB BIG GUY NAPEOLAN SYNDROME?, pleAse lock this thread its a wAste of space on forums

YOU ASKED FOR IT

11. Never mind. __Persepolis__ did not hit ROTWB and did not have to drop a horn on Eb's.

12. Op is a noob just like his clan its funny that he's talking so much **** lol.

13. It sound to that many people want to be in yafis good side 

14. Yafi is a bunch of morons. They hit me the hardest when im asleep( 8-4 pst). When im back up they just scramble to get his  together

15. And by hit i mean scouts

16. Fell asleep while reading this... What did I miss? Oh... Not much hey Perse  GL on the future. ️

17. If I declare war on YAFI does that make me a badass? Since I have about as much to lose as pers I figure it does.

18. Barack, yeah bring a larger acc and go for it declare war against yafi toys and fight them like a man then i will call u a badass but obviously from ur acc u are guttless enough to post with ur larger acc, so never mind of yafi u try to save ur own *** u dont need to be a badass

19. Take your own advice toys.

20. Barack you little toy, open up your blind eyes, ive been posting with my larger alt so far you noob