__Persepolis__ New Toys, Yafi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl__CYRUS__lIl, Jan 12, 2014.

1. How much hold YAFI has lost: -10 golf

2. I will update this soon and report how much they lost through hits. However, they have lost money in diff ways. Some of them have good deal of cash out and should bank plus they have to build more towers. For instance their owner Pdaddy just dropped one of his attack build to build tower lool those who had seen his build know what im talking about hahahaaaaa

3. Op, sorry if we haven't been paying much attention, we just got so much chew toys in our ca so don't worry we will go through the list to your name.

Happy kawing op.

4. LoL eagle I know many clans and people hate yafi, you are down the road 

5. C0m3 fite m3 0p u sille noobe

6. Let's see how long they last

7. Regardless to the fact that I Can't stand some people in Yafi (yes punch im talking about you) some of there people are actually pretty cool. Blue is holding his own, aella is holding her own, Anubis is dropping some hits in there, and although it pains me to say, punch is doing some damage himself.
    What I'm trying to say is, good luck to Yafi, and to my two partners in crime, persep and Todd, let's kick some butt

8. Actually if people hated YAFI we would be in massive OSW right now or our members getting a lot of inc *which we love*, technically I'm getting people all round wanting to join YAFI along with clans support us on what we do.

We don't bully we do give warnings and if ignored then that's when hell rains upon them.

You ask for it

But don't mess with YAFI you are sweet cause we are actually a friendly clan that help others out when needed.

So we are loved.

So do some more history on up to date with YAFI thanks.

9. If you think 50b is a lot let me give u a clap 

10. Well Eagle dont worry a massive war is close. I have done enough research, most of the clans i enter hate you or at least they have a few members that are against you.I dont know who is your source or where u get your news from but ask around with an alt and see how people feel abt your clan lol, do the research for yourself :)

11. Shut up Eagle.

12. There's an over abundance of butthurt in this thread, however through all the transparent arguments it's clear that Yafi should totally be shaking it their boots.

That was sarcasm for you who don't understand.

13. Well put eagle. Reason why I love my kaw fam. We operate out of respect. Always have and always will. We welcome any and all inc.

_Judgment_F

14. Ur delusional eagle. Yafi is filled with chumps who go running for the hills when U get inc

15. @op aka __Persepolis__ aka the naked potless OSF: Really buddy you should have call your thread "Hall of brainless butthurted attention-seekers". I suggest you to set up a clan and gather all your supporters, the so called Yafi haters, and give us a true fight instead of trolling megalomoniac, pathetic, false and useless arguments. 

16. Persepolis is the OP. Fail hitter as per usual. Said he was gonna perm farm me when I was 1/3rd this size. Inc for couple hours.... Nothing since... #yawn #hashtagsarehipster

17. @ ya_butt(hurt)_fi

Oh pleeeeeease! We all know u aint do but scout. Idk why y'all insist in acting all tough when ur a pathetic bunch