__Persepolis__ New Toys, Yafi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl__CYRUS__lIl, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Barack is just a chump. He lives in the same hole they found the real hussein. Hes so much alike. Homeless, peniless and scared

2. Just a quick report, yafi is about 270B behind on pots and bomb stripping only. If you add their plunder loss, for trying to keep me pinned + towers they were dropping (eg. Pdaddy ...) this number will be somewhere near 500B. Lets go toys 

3. For the fucks given by yafi, empty a bottle of juice and see how many are inside :D

4. Hahahahhaha perse callede a spy for maki or someone when I joined white hand when he was there. He's paranoid but he rocks haha

5. Bc you were a mole in white hand but my toys know I dont care abt having a mole in my clan 

6. I'm not a mole? Have you noticed how a yr later I still don't know who ur accusing me of working for?

7. Have u also noticed how I didn't even kno  I joined wh Bc I needed a home clan.

8. So, in other words, we still have a net gain of a few trillion. Keep at it little buddy, I'm sure you'll have a noteworthy impact some day. 

9. yeah toy youve made a few trillion off me so far lmao, to get a more accurate number you can talk to bella and pddaddy you toy. I havent hit you alot and thats y that loss is nothing for u cause u didnt lose it. But next month i will focus on u for now im on bella, u keep collectng cash and buy lots of towers but if towers were useful u could save ur butts 

10. I am not impressed with yafi seems like a band of eb noobs keep scout bombing

11. Cute lil Kite Flyers. Xoxo

12. Trust me I been in better c/a then y'all's and have never seen a lb cry like rayan over a few failed farm fest hits  at least they handled the failed hits their selves most just laughed and said I am not posting your wall after they pinned me not their clan

13. Kaw is lame

14. Shut up bobgoblin

15. There appears to be a misconception that YAFI are fearsome warriors. Contrary to those opinions, we aren't. We are just normal friendly folks who play the game as it is without any due consideration for kaw gold. In fact, that's one of the requirements for joining us.

In fact, we do drop allies to strip. Are we bothered by the loss? No. It's merely virtual gold which are really meaningless. It's the fun that comes with it.

And about impressing others? That was never on our agenda. It is just a game. I seriously think something is wrong in the head for some who keep talking about being impressed or not impressed by us. But don't get me wrong, we give due respect to different players because players are after all humans behind that nickname.

As players, we merely happen to be able to strip other players who chose to play the game with us. :)
    And we do get stripped naked at times, it is merely part and parcel of the game. Everyone is a toy for everyone in this game. YAFIans typically get real bored without OSWs. You guys should really see our clan chats during peace time; it's real boring and many complained so. So Perse and MrBiscuit and gang were very welcomed when they decided to farm more of us :)

Such is our playing style that is more well known, so much so that for most people who decided to war us, they usually come with minimal allies. Those that come with more allies usually go off with lesser too. Perse and Mrbiscuit and gang aren't the first. They probably won't be the last too ;)
    We aren't fearsome warriors; we just like stripping and planning for it.

My sincere thanks to Perse and Mrbiscuit and gang for taking the responsibility upon themselves to help entertain my clan mates. :)
    Keep it up.

Any players who would wish to join us or them are cordially invited.

16. Thanks for deciding to help us weed out the eb noobs who just want to make a name and get protected by yafi.

You have my permission to farm them as hard as you want and get them to leave yafi. We have no room for them too.

Thanks!

17. Wéeeeèeeeè waitwut? I didn't know this was here.

18. Apple u chump. U must not care about gold cuz all u do is scout. Yeah, ur right. Ur not fearsome warriors. U just a bunch of common..... Clowns. U deplete my spy bar with ur scouts yet u leave my att bar untouched. Get the hell outta here before I unload such bar on ur lame ass

19. Feel free to unload your spies or troops on me :)

Yup we aren't fearsome warriors. But somehow certain players believe so and only dared to disturb us when they have minimal allies. I wonder why...

Usually we give less attention to those who have lesser or no allies.
    For example, we just completed a 1.37T strip a few hours ago. That player probably will not attract much more love except for a certain reason :)

That player is still naked now :(