2012 All Star War - Team List and FAQ

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Am I in the asw

2. ^no you are not

3. I applied hours ago, have been rejected in team 1 when war began, had admins in mp who wanted to let me in, but didn't see my application. Now what should be my clan is warring with 199 people. Great. How is that possible ? Can u explain me ? I'm not really a complaining player. Now I'm just a disgusted one. I think I will play kaw less. Disgusted.

4. I wanted to be in but not listed - if u need a spare im avail for any team

5. Look at the bottom guy in harbingers of doom l-l-l-always-trident-l-l-l something or other. He made "all star war" roster and I did not. There is absolutely no way that this player is ranked among the top 10,000 in kaw. Maybe next year the NBA will open up their all star game to the first 20 players that sign up, regardless of stats. Calling this an all star war is a travesty to say the least. Next year please change the name to "anniversary war". Yes, yes I am just a tad bitter. But wth? How could I not be ? Thank you ATA for giving me yet another reason to play LESS kaw.

6. i was at the door of harbingers of judgement for hours only to find out i was rejected. i belong to that team as listed above. the clan has 199 members when war started so they are not full. i wanted to know the reason why i was rejected. so what now? wait for another year?

7. @kaw_admin : Why are players ranked well below 10,000 still being allowed to participate in tournament ??

8. Any reason why admins were unassigned? Wow devs, nice one.

9. Happy I'm in ASW2012 but it just pisses me off that some people that are in the teams SHOULD NOT BE!!! Others on waiting list biting at the bit to give it a go and yet there are some in other teams that don't give a poo!!! very disappointing and there is no way to kick them cause there is no dam admins!!!!!! Last year was so much better than this year IMO hopefully learning from this GAW ASW will be better :) tyvm for your time

10. O I love the no outside hits thing just adds to the fun.

11. Explained in the last page:

We've been filling people in as close to the deadline as possible. The reason why it is short people is that some people left the clan after we locked the rosters.

12. So that rosters do not get tampered with.

13. What a bs move that is. First 4 hours we cant kick the idiots who sign up to ASW and decide to stay inactive whole time, and after 4 hours you take all admins away so we cant kick these noobs still? This is my first and last ASW, thats for sure.

14. This way mods wins, cause they know who r away and farm them. Is it so hard to understand?)))

15. Yup thanks kaw spents loads preparing for this war and you screwed us right over guess thats the last penny i spend on this game very disappointed in youstill i suppose you have to keep your mods happy

16. CA is very crucial in system wars. U removed admins and left us with a CA that could not be changed.., with info that could damage out chances of winning

17. "So that rosters do not get tampered with" - that's the best you can come up with?? What about the two previous ASWs? It's bad enough you were making them wait for 4 hours before they would be able to kick inactives or major leakers but to remove their capability entirely? Nice of you to placate to the eb noobs, because god only knows we wouldn't want to scare them away from KaW if they were to actually be involved in a REAL war. Way to go Devs. 

18. Oh, and to protect participants from being disturbed from any outside hits. Now now, don't upset the leader board. (Forgot about that one) 

19. Whine whine whine. Wheres it getting you?