2012 All Star War - Team List and FAQ

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Sep 21, 2012.

1. @Kaw_Admin
    Since your on you might want to deal with the thread next door complaining about being banned unfairly from kaw

2. I've high respect for the devs n I know they have done a great job but I'm pleading the dev now to consider my proposal!

3. I'm on wait list for Doom (team 2) which has 199 members so I applied and am waiting. Will I get in or am I wasting my time...

4. I got in because I stalked forums the day they announced how to sign up, then at precisely at the time, I signed up. Then I waited in the cold for 6 hours to get in. How am I being selfish 

All I'm saying is, it's much easier to deal with customers who are nice, and not yelling at you 

5. Still wondering what team I need to apply to, since i was on original list and now I am not on a team???? Time is ticking

6. OMG looks like the dev prefer to brush you aside - n not even planning to answer! Ok then dev! All the BEST to all who got in! And to all my buddies who are in, congrats to you all! Fight well with honour!

7. Trigo, guess what? You've lost your spot n you're now on the waiting list too! Lol! Good luck man!

8. Answer which question? There's a lot going on right now trying to set this war up :D If it was your suggestion to expand rosters or add more teams, that is no possible at this time. We're already struggling with the increased roster list for this year! Sorry.

9. not* :twisted:

10. To those of you who wonder why you saw a roster under 200, applied, and then find out you did not get in, here's the explanation:

* We do not update the rosters regularly, but instead run it intermittently
    * This means that once we have a collection of users who have applied, we sort them based on their waiting list order. So if there were 20 spots and 40 people applied, the first 20 in the waiting list order got in.

11. by kaw_admin
    on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:45 am
    Il__MarkyMARK__Il wrote:
    OMG looks like the dev prefer to brush you aside - n not even planning to answer! Ok then dev! All the BEST to all who got in! And to all my buddies who are in, congrats to you all! Fight well with honour!

Answer which question? There's a lot going on right now trying to set this war up If it was your suggestion to expand rosters or add more teams, that is no possible at this time. We're already struggling with the increased roster list for this year! Sorry.

OK fine! Do whatever you want! You suck! That's all I can say! 

12. @kaw admin, why create an asw with 10k allowed and then not allow everybody to play? it's kingdoms at war right? let us WAR!!!!

13. 10,000 applicants does NOT mean 10,000 partake.

14. Poor mark really wanted to war.  I'm sorry mark  I would be very sad if I was you as well. Hope you get in! But remember, 8400 people also didn't make it.  more stalking next year!

15. fine, forget this being an all star war, lets just make a quickest to sign up war and forget that people have to work or watch kids or have a real life, just saying

16. Not to be ruder, ruder but are you even in the top 1600?

17. [​IMG]

Hey guys, I'm just rather curious -

How did this acc make it onto an ASW team?
    No allies, nowhere near BC, Only 14k wins.
    I'm struggling to see how they are even ranked in
    the top 10k, while you have so many actually ranked accs that have missed out. I'm not hatin' just curious

18. Metal - devs said some unranked accounts got in, they are kicking them out to make room for the waiting list 

19. close enough to where it should be relevant

20. devs? no answer yet, why allow 10k and then not allow them to play. a little repeating here, but damn. nice to know kaw has 10k all stars