Wolfies new found chew toy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Jul 13, 2014.

1. By unload he means 3-4 times so he could get ss to prove hes a badass.

2. dont even bother lieing i hit you non stop thats one of my faults once i get possessed i dont stop cant stop.wont stop. people know the truth so you only embarrress yourself with your constant im the baddest of the most hardcoreist on kaw. yes in toytown where you number 1 no where else

3. Ridiculous Wolfie

4. Roni, just shut that cake hole :lol:

You're causing all of our IQ's to drop at the sight of your crap 

5. unicorn you need stop thinking your this super cool proffesional guy because " wake up " you are far from it .ive seen all the stupidness that you write and your no better than anyone . and those with intelligence dont act the way you do or your alter image bad/good robot .

6. Yawn, blah blah blah

7. Roni is an idiot  Who said I went there to be perm? No one. I did say many times I was gonna visit though no? I did plan too stay longer but I wanted to go back to my old home clan. Ronald you amaze me. Thinking you can insult everyone. You're a muppet who's been asked to leave the thread multiple times  do our brains a favor and leave ffs. And while you are at it....take that bag of stupidity and shove it up your arse 

8. not saying nothing about my spot on answer of where you live . and triksey u aint a excel ex member you go in every clan and state its your home clan .and the stupid ones are those who patronize and be condescending to others when they need take a deep look at them self first and see how much flaws you have .you butt kiss people because you too scared to say no to them when u dont want to do it . ohh yes you soo cool aint you you the buisness NOT

9. I would say, you could just hit and not do it public 

10.  dumbass, Excel was my home clan for several months. I hop around because I can. And I do it to visit friends lmfao pull your hea out of your ass and see the daylight. I am cool. Coooler than you for sure. Go patronize someone else. Leave muppet

11. sure you are cool and i heart wolfie

12. What in your un-right mind gives you the right to talk bad about me anyhow? :lol You don't know **** about me! And it's quite apparent with your false claims towards me. Go talk smack about someone you actually know :lol: or get to know me before doing anything. What you've dones was called assuming. An it isn't good to assume....;)

13. triksey you have a very forgetful mind thats evident .read from the first comment wolfie wrote and its you who first of all tryed to insult me .

14. it seems you can give it but cant take it

15. Yes. But I didn't start assuming things about did I? Except you are an idiot...

16. What is there to take? You know nothing about me.

17. me and wolfie have got this love and hate chemistry between us .yet you tryed to act the bad man by insulting me when i wrote the comment to wolfie . people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones .if your so fragile n delicate n cant handle home truths being told to you than dont insult others because how i am you insult me or my friends i wont trip around my words to spare your feelings cause you provoked n brought it all on your self by your smarmy comments and insults to me .

18. Love and hate relationship? It looks like you bug the hell out of him :lol:

19. I insulted you because you're annoying  and you also irritate friends. Don't take it personally ;) I don't care what people say about me. I only tell you this because maybe you'll groww back some brain cells and use them for a better purpose. Happy kawing elf!