Wolfies new found chew toy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Jul 13, 2014.

1. I've never been forum banned, only ever been banned for one day in my whole kaw life. That was the other day when I was flaming black hand thread, that's not as long as balto is saying. So your logic absolutely confuses me.

For those whom can't understand roni

2. Ronii I wasn't talking about you there I was talking about the person this thread is about.

3. dont bother trying to twist words . balto wrote that roni has been forum banned for a long time . when reality ive only ever been banned for 1 day which was the other day for writting on the blackhand thread .

4. you wrote my name .

5. Who cares 0.0

6. More importantly why do I care what YOU say?

7. The only reason I'm not going to comment about this thread is because iv been told that op is a cool guy once you get to know him

8. In regards to wolfie never farming anyone who could hit back, he and I became friends because we had a 1v1, and he was smaller. He didn't like some forums or wc post of mine, so started on me. He Fought well.

9. caught out in your lies . when u need to lie to save your self or cover for a friend youve already lost. small minds that got a lot of matureing to do pathethic

10. I will admit I said you had been banned to that player that's because they brought up your name first sorry I thought you thought my forum post was directed at you

11. I know from my own experience that Wolfie has no bark and no bite.

He played turtle when I farmed him then conveniently had real life issues.

Curious how that always happens as soon as a fight happens. Go back to pimd Wolfie. You don't belong in kaw.

You try to hard. You fail even harder. I almost feel sorry for you...almost

12. Says that and forgets to mention the part when I became active again and didn't stop hitting for the day (I got bored trying to hit a dtw)

Soon after dropped build to farm newbies, you would know all about farming people who can't fight back wouldn't you fatty

13. what happened triksy? you left black hand already so soon . was it not all you desired it to be and imagined ? . i thought the way you was carrying on yesterday that your banner was gonner be " black hand 4 life " and your perm home clan .

14. Look, i farmed wolfy for some time. He hit back just a few times then i overwhelmed his lil ass then he just played dead.
    Hes also a known war runner

15. The fact that he's got important stuff in rl whenever hes being farmed is also well known.

16. I dont no roni but i totally agree with his statements.
    Wolfy just pretends hes all about pvp but ebs r his life.
    Wolfy just wants, no, craves the attention that a real badass like myself enjoys.

17. Stupid Wolfie

18. hi salty im veronica. he did exactly the same thing to me he came into my life when i was fighting easy retreat clan in may last year . then he returned in august cause he was trying impress his new clan and he wrote 3 forum threads about me .he showed all screenshots of my fails when hes loaded up with defence potions but once they all melted he vanished from kaw for a few months
    or so he claimed yet id see him moving clans and active in worldchat all the time. he even cryed to bootsy to help him hit me a few months ago .and a few days ago he hit me 3 times and when i came on kaw n saw it i hit him.2 bars and he never returned any more hits .

19. hes all mouth no trousers

20. [​IMG]

Roni you got a big mouth for the amount if fail you do

And incase of the even you smashed you're face on a brick (which you properly did)

Are lil pvp lasted 4 months it died off when I started to no more inc from you as you where constantly dtw

And it means so much it fatty has dropped build and salty whom stopped hitting when I unloaded til he pinned