Wolfies new found chew toy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Jul 13, 2014.

1. clumsy try think outside the box saying the same cliche comments you come across as a clone of every body else

2. Cute roni. I'm so insulted by your comment of little comprehension it's adorable that you try though 

3.  Go Clumsy!

4. and wolfie proved he has no confidence to speak all the insults he types .its easy to write them but he didnt have the courage to repeat them to me . hes nothing like how he acts on the game . and triksy you also living up to being a idiot who feeds on everybodys words instead of bringing something new .

5. if anything its you with no personality triksy

6. I do have a personailty :(

7. Roni the only knew content you bring is incorrect none sense that ultimately curfufles everyone and makes them worry for your mental state of mind.

8. and you clumsy are backword for words and if you didnt have people like me pulling your strings and bringing you alive and giving you food for thought and a topic to speak .youd be vegetating over something else .

9. I just realized roni is probably pern silenced :shock:

10. He doesn't have people like you roni pulling strings. He's well known and a better person than myself

No one else is like you. If there was the world would end :eek:

11. He sucks at xbox though 

12. really well im not a forum buff so i wouldnt know his history .

13. Ok to get back on topic in someway the person I'm currently keeping kicked from clan is meant to be having a 2 week leave of kaw.

Make of it was you will but properly won't be much action till them 2 weeks are up. If it ever does become active again. I'll be lurking that account every now and then

14. Thanks for the update Wolfie. That's great. Keep up the good work.

15. Im still active idiot im not scared of (it )woifie

16. lol i dont need a clan nor help so your wasting your time and ronii and skinnyminny pls dont waste your time on him let him have his 2-3day fame on kaw his actions are tho as a messy female

17. Lol lurking haha cause you have no life and you think your making my kaw life a living hell lol i laugh in your face you sit behond a keyboard striking out at ppl and you say i insulted you yes i did but look how you talk to ronii and the corrupt ass mods its all who you know i guess here and you and these ppl are rude.ass **** but guess once again youll go tell a mod and get me banned from forums to huh lol diesnt really matter you think i give t

18. Roni speaks English worse than the English play football...

19. Skinny was posting so the thread would die until it was needed again but your instance to keep it in topics just makes you seem more butt hurt

But thanks for constant support babe 

And glad to know rye that you're still here was worried you ran back to pimd where you belong it's more fame than you'll ever have sadly since you're a noob on both games

And if you think 10 k cs on pimd isn't noob stats you really need to go home and rethink your life

20. you think i give 2cares about being silenced no bc at the end if the day your a pathetic loser with no life trying to make others a living hell to justify yours for living on this earth shaking my head do.better hmmmm…