Wolfies new found chew toy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Jul 13, 2014.

1. A mother just said "foo"

._. statless troll alt

2. Dang woifie really lurking gosh get off my ass really get abjob ya bum

3. Aye girl you funny^^

4. Roni you still haven't guessed where I live :/

5. Leve roni alone

6. Foo?

Too*

Yes I do fail to see

One clan owner was stripped clean, another one pinned self on eb. I can see they are helping you very much

7. Roni I've told you to get off thread 2 times, now leave you have proven fail time after time

8. She will be banned, already told bob

9. Waste if time goodbye

10. your from sardinia near italy and wolfie your total slime you wouldnt dare hit any big well known kaw players .you only attack learner clans n players your a wimp trying to act macho and embaressing your self in the process

11. And you would be known???

First person was a owwn member and brought in a alt second was about 11/12mil cs

You on other hand did little other than burn cheap pots and give me achievements now leave before you get banned

12. how you lie everytime i burnt your defence potions you topped back up but after about the 4th time id crumbled them up you gave up buying any more and that was it you lost the fight in you you ran into eb clans and got buried in the e.bs . thats the little boy in you not man enough to speak the truth .you never hit back again after that . you bully smaller players that cant fight back for them selves .that aint nothing to be proud of

13. Nice that you needed spells to burn them as well and still fail :)

And everyone knows I only have 100 pots at a time real big achieve there roni

14. i do what ever it takes to reduce idiots into nothing . you fizzled out so no matter what i do i get results in the end

15. lieing yet again you started off with 13 adp and 11 sdp

16. What ? I lied? I don't understand how take your crap else where babe 

17. Wow the guy really does deserve this they are completely ignorant and ill informed on everything

18. balto quit writeing lies about me on players wall .you dont know me at all and ive never been forum banned at all .you quoteing i was for a long time . only for 1 day i was the other day for writeing on black hand thread .

19. I have hero saying other wise in pm

20. ive never bern forum banned the whole time ive played kaw only for one day i was and the other day .thats not being banned for a long time like balto is quoteing .so your lies backfire on you