Warlor is being held Hostage

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're an idiot, Phil. Plain and simple. The SS are old. Your story is fabricated. Warlor and 46 are BFFs. We do each other's nails and dye each other's hair. PsychoSilencer's is purple right now, but that was an accident on my part...

And seriously, when Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, he had 3 missed calls from iProphet.

2. It is common knowledge that valor can't stand prophet, but is too scared to say it to his face.

3. iProphet is what Willis is talkin' about.

4. this turned from a thread about old information into an "iprophet is now chuck norris" joke thread, to what appears to be someone named jayde flaming phil... how i love the forums!

5. Old? Define old? 2 weeks is old? The fact doesn't changed that iprophet threatened all of warlor doesn't change.

By your logic we should other about the Cleveland guy who kidnapped those 3 girls cause it happened so long ago.

6. iProphet doesn't have a daily xstal limit

7. Prophet = yellow varmint.

8. Sorry prophet no offense mate you just seem to be at the center of a lot of trouble.

9. Actually. Phil.

Truth is, 46 and Warlor at currently at osw. Like I said. You're behind. Get a thread for that going already.

10. The universe was made by IProphet punching God in the face 

11. He didn't even have the full set, it had no value at all. That's like having the new star wars movies, and not the old ones.

12. Lol I expected the flaming. Basically whenever I make a thread that hits pretty close to the truth, someone involved tries to derail it by trash talking about me.

Deal with this, I was approached YESTErDay by Warlor members to help them out here. It's not my fault they want him out of the clan. I suggest you deal with it.

13. Philo, perhaps if iProphet wasn't in WHH right this moment this thread would be taken as an admiration thread. But, since it's public do you think iProphet can openly say he threatened his way into WarLoR?
    Obviously not, I'm sure if he publicly did that 
    WarLoR has taken enough damage to their pride already.

And this thread is getting funny.

14. They asked you for help in osw by making a forum post?

15. Iproph invented god.

Nuff said

16. Heh. All I saw was "flaming Phil" and it made me giggle a little.

Eh. He's always going to jump on the juiciest stories, fact or fiction. That's who Phil is. He just claimed in my PM he "doesn't care for attention".

When you hear from council from one of the involved clans that it's not the truth, PERHAPS you think to yourself gee...maybe it's not the truth. Of course not, though, because that would make you look silly for spreading false gossip.

:roll:

But seriously, iProphet doesn't call the wrong number. You answer the wrong phone.

17. I think I am council member?

46 and Warlor have been in osw for 3 weeks now.

Where the **** have you been Phil?

18. Jayde i am going to politely ask u to stop derailing. This is iproph joke thread .

19. iProphet doesn't want a Fanta, Fanta wants him! Ehh? Eehhh? Well I tried lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.