Warlor is being held Hostage

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL iProphet has spoken!! He is actually the purveyor of all knowledge btw. I heard he knows pot max per yield of Mac plunder reward for all ebs, everyone's timezone, and beats up school children for new alts.

iWitness likes this.
  2. Yeah, you got to make it more clear. Worm and I, and probably some others might have gotten it confused with the worm Val.

3. Im seeking attention? You got this all wrong Proph. This is an admiration thread. Way to take over an entire clan. All the power to you.

4. Ahh. 

5. Nothing wrong leaving your own clan to EE somewhere else. All the big names in IG seem to have left for RCA now.

6. I also took over zaft, apoc, and WDGAF.

I pretty much run all of kaw now. Guess I beat the game. 

7. I thought you were the supercomputer HAL 9000, and all of KaW depended on your whims.

8. Yesterday I actually counted to infinity.

Twice

9. *Stares in mirror, womdering if i am ipros alt*

10. Phil and proph were peeing off a bridge.

Phil said "boy that water sure is cold"

Proph said " yeah and it's deep too"

11. I also heard that iProphet was stealing peoples faces based on their iPhone cameras in order to rob banks. That's from a fake source, best I can do atm.

12. Nothing wrong with what Proph did. He saw an opportunity and took it. it is Val who has to be held accountable. What other leader would allow her clanmates to strip farm their own members? Poor Yuki.

13. iProphet once visited the Virgin Islands.

Now they just call it The Island.

14. Yuki is mine!

15. iProphet once ran around the world and punched himself so hard in the back of the head that he could taste the skin on the back of his hand.

16. If I let in a new member and they have issues. Or if I let in a merc, I personally could care less if they get stripped. Especially if other side does not start attacking rest of clans and publicly states that they will not. Followed by insane but possible statement that the strip was by one person following the 1v1 agreement. Stop hating on Warlor. I agree with Bomanter took more guts on IMF's part to let his acc. get stripped n take it, in order to keep clan safe and continue warring.

17. iProphet created a rock so heavy that even he couldn't lift it. Then he lifted it anyways just to show you who the **** iProphet is.

18. iProphet can believe it's not butter

19. So...how deep was the bridge iProphet?

20. Errr river?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.