Warlor is being held Hostage

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iProphet built the pyramids, using only a green reverse card from the game Uno, a butter knife, two AA batteries, and half a bottle of advil. It took him 34 minutes.

2. iProphet is actually The_Philosopher's main.

3. Val... As in the Worm's Val???

4. lol I better talk to my main more often.

5. Fact is that lots of warlor can't wait for this war season to end. I'm getting lots of pms especially dissatisfied on how Valor is handling all of this.

As I said before, this is not a prophet trashing thread. Personally, I'm quite impressed with his actions. He's no EE war noob.

6. On how valor is handling what?

She has our CF terms. This all ends once terms are accepted.

7. Iprofit 

8. Fairly sure theirs a fan club making an Iprofit as we speak

9. iprophet won the lifetime achievement award twice

10. What page or place in the forums is the "Most dangerous Players in kaw" thread is?

11. Most dangerous players? Profit , here use my hand to pay yourself on the back, your shirt must be sick of your own fingerprints

12. :lol: that was terrible.

13. If I spelled like you, I'd have to turn my hand into a fist and my pat my face.

14. ----------g----------, --bLueprinT--, -Bean-, -DAKOTA-, -Headliner-, -W0LF-, 32Darkfish, 88-ZEN-88, Ahdragos, AshesOfEden, Bishop-Svend, BPL-Infinity2K12-BPL, Bullock, decros, Dishonor, dogsofwar01, Dylacer, EtheReal-Legionnaire, IGropeCareBears, IIIAlIIMlIIUIIlNllIRllIAIII, IIIIIGrIzlyBearIIIII, IlIlIKlIiIlNllGlIlRIlDllCllIlI, IllA1Ill, Il_EnChAnTiNg_AsSaSsIn_lI, IXI_Jester_IXI, JudgeDread123, Justice, Kimmeh, KuKiE, lILYANmon-the-SOUL-Eater-YUMlI, llllllIIIIIlllllllllIIllIllIII, llllllllllllSOFRAllllllllllill, Maneki, MIUIRIIIAIIIMIIIBIIIAIIIDIEIR, MlcKeYKnOcKS, MrGreenThumb, OMETOTCHTlllI, pdqbdpdqbdpdqbdqdqbdpdqbdpdqbp, silencio78, Spoonlord, SRoosevelt, SuperEffective, T4_Mwat2_Baby_HA, TB-SNICKER_MAN-TB, Trestles, W32_SQLE_WormIIIIllllIIIIlllll, Wulf, xebulba, _Kniv3s_ and 3 guests

so many people here, yet not a word from them lol

15. What is and my pat my face mean?

16. This seems like more of a vendetta thread than Phil's typical reporting thread. This was a long time ago. Everyone has made game friends that started out as threatening pms. So what that proph made threats a month ago. Now they are cool. It's like CNN in a dead news cycle. Create news when there isn't any.

17. Profits threats , a direct correlation to the wet lettuce leaf to the arse, btw might soooooooothe his butthurt I'm hearing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.