Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. And the time for those is long gone, in case you were hoping to get the achievement.

2. There might be one comin up to support the Nepalese after that earthquake. But you never know with these canadians

3. Could someone tell me how many battle wins you currently have to have to be "ranked" on the battle LB please?

4. 783,865 is the current #50 spot on the Battles leaderboard, although this could change within a day. This is also only top 50. There are more spots. I believe it goes up to 10k.

5. For top 10k I'd say something like 350k wins.

6. Its around 200k-250k actions I believe. I have a few friends who are top.10k and they are around that.

7. 200k gets you in the top 10k

8. Re: clan members

If clan members are in order by power then how is a 17.3 m cs stronger than a 19 m cs ?

9. Re: clan members

Bonus from allies/equipment.

10. 192,762 as of March 30th

11. Dear community, why are there double standard to different players by the devs n mods? I'm puzzled. Solve the mystery pweasseeee

12. Im puzzled at what youre asking. Please solve that mystery first

13. What happened to the forum lb thread?

14. What's a good build for highlands, looking for a hybrid attack kind of build

15. For a hybrid Attack, just make sure your spy buildings are at least 25% of your total build. I think the exact decimal for it is take the number of spy buildings you have and times it by .251 to get the percentage of spy buildings you have. Could be wrong, but I think that's right.

16. Attack heavy hybrid?
    If you're only on HL so far, try hatcheries on HL and SOS on LL. When you get to HF and Abyss, alternate between attack and spy, I'd say maybe one spy for every 2 attack. Should give you a decent attack heavy hybrid.

17. My Question is regarding how BFA & BFE work..

So, suppose I buy an ally which has 2m att & 2m att def stats..(ignore spy stats)

So What stats will add up to my CS ??

Will I get 2mcs added to my att & 2m added to my att def ??
    Or Does it work some other way ??

Please Only answer this if U Are perfectly sure & Ty in Advance :)

18. The ally bonus doesn't show on your cs that everyone else can see. However, it does add to your strength

19. You get 2% of their stats. The display is strange, because you get their bonus to allies, but it adds into your raw stats, which is 50x your bonus to allies. So to convert, just divide by 50

20. To make it even clearer with an example if you have 100,000,000 raw attack stats and 20,000,000 attack granted to you from allies you have 120,000,000 attack stats at full. At half troops you would have 50,000,000 attack stats but you would still have the 20,000,000 so 70,000,000 attack stats total. As you can see the bfa or bfe doesn't scale down like your troops and will always be there. Just thought this would help with the other information given :)