Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. The amount towers reduce your plunder depends on a few different things:
    The size of your account
    A The Abyss level 2 spy defense tower will change my plunder different then yours, just due to our difference in size.
    The tier of the spy defense tower
    The Abyss would be the best place to put up towers if you decided to, as they are the newest lands. Definitely try to stay away from putting up towers in highlands, and especially lowlands. Towers in those lands will decrease plunder more than on hoarfrost or the abyss.
    The level of the spy defense tower
    Try to avoid having a bunch of level 1 towers, and rather fully upgrade one tower. You'll find that the stat bonus compared to plunder decrease will be best by fully upgrading the tower.
    Estocs Edge, and other plunder bonuses
    Estocs Edge and other plunder bonuses will emphasize the plunder decrease. Hypothetically, instead of losing 4 mil plunder, you'll lose 6 mil plunder.

A hansel of mine with about the same size stats, and 50% ee had 2 lvl5 HF lands and lost 8 mil per hit on HTE. I'd approximate you'd lose 3 mil with no ee, and 1 level 2 TA building. With level 3 EE, around 4 mil plunder.

2. How do we get atch like valiant blue or mod or the rest?

3. You apply to be mod, VK blue is reserved for those who devs believe deserve the achievement for being a helpful player in the community

4. This made me giggle lol. Can you only edit posts on pc forums?

5. Should I join a quick hte clan or slow hte clans

6. it all depends on whether or not you plan on dropping xtals. Most slow clans don't don't allow xtals but have longer passes (better gold for no xtals) but quicker clans usually allow xtals (more gold in a short period of time)

7. No you can edit on devices now since the devs added it a few months ago

8. Can the Treasure Dragon Chestplate reset if you fail an enchant?

9. Yes it can reset. I don't know if it cab reset straight back to 0 but I know it can a few levels at the very least.

10. Yes it may reset but it does so in determined patterns. Once you reach a certain enchantment level, it will not drop below it anymore at fails. Enchanting to that threshold level however has only a reduced success rate (especially the highest levels).

Thresholds are at lvl 5 and 10, once you reach those you can't drop below them. However, be prepared for quite a few fails trying to go from 9 to 10. 11 to 12 has only a slim success rate, but at least you once drop max back to 10.

11. Not just helpful, but someone who positively benefits the community on an extremely exceptional level.

12. There's a name I want but its taken by an I active person... Is there a way I can get it?

13. No you can not as the person is active.

14. How do i update my banner , I've got the items to do it but o can't work out how

15. You need 12 HL and lvl3 castle to unlock Mage(how you enhance)

16. By entering the Mage and selecting the banner you wish to enchant. Banners are located at the very bottom.

The Mage is unlocked when you upgrade your castle to level 3, which can be done with 10 billion gold when you unlocks your 12th highland.

17. Email devs at support@athinkingape.com

Provide your current username, the game you're emailing about, and a description of your issue. I'm not sure, but they may reset the account for you so that you can choose the name.

18. As long as the account is inactive and has been for awhile, yes they will give you the name

19. Do pro pack item bonuses stack when you have more than one pro pack?

20. Yes they do.

Note that the pro pack bonuses are % bonuses and therefore depend on your troop level.