Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Bfe does scale down when using % based equipment though. ^

2. Wow

3. Can someone help me find the complete list of colors in forums? Can't seem to find the thread...

4. viewtopic.php?t=125825. <-----Click here

5. He edited the post. It was originally a question about how many messages wc could hold

6. Is it possible to get rid of the Shattered Sword Spell before the end of the spell?

7. No, spells wont wear off until the time limit is up, even if you reset

8. ?

9. It's player made. You can always check on PC where you may stand :p

*EDIT* Heres the most recent thread I found pertaining to this topic. -> click/tap here

10. Possibly need up in the graveyard, without constant use they just fall in.

11. Oh lol

12. How Much Plunder Do Towers Cut ??

I want to build a sdt tower on abyss & upgrade it to lvl2..How much plunder approx it can Reduce ??

13. Does anyone know how equipment drops work? Is it better for me to just join eq eb's about to end, hit a few times and move on or does complete actions actually help?

14. Depends on a lot of stuff but building one tower wont cut plunder dramaticly.

15. Doing more actions does help but joining at the end can give eq as well.

16. Exactly hence why item phases such as those in fod help with drops a lot

17. Based purely on RNG, you could do 1 action an win the drop, or you could do 1000 and get it, it's all in the chance, basically what happens (I'm assuming this is how the drop system works) as soon as you join the EB you get a loot ticket number, which then at completion of the EB numbers are rolled to whatever amount of drops you get, if you have the loot, no drop, if you don't and your number comes up, congrats you have a shiny new equipment piece.

18. Yes its like a lottery where more actions means more tickets. This doesn't guarantee you a drop if you have the most actions but I increases it a lot.

19. Can someone tell the owner of the current clan I'm in that I'm silenced 4eva  he's pm me like I'm able to reply... Damn. I think it's going on at least 8months of silence. It's flipping hard to find a good clan whilst silenced. Lol.

20. Done :) now make a pc alt to chat with :p