Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Post any KaW Related questions you may have here :D

Hey Eagle... Look at how good a one sentence thread can be ;). Good thing it wasn't locked

9 and e like this.
  2. What's the max amount of lands you can get in this game?

3. How do OSF/OAF's become successful...and how do I become one? Oh, and does being an OSF/OAF make you more gold and help you grow more?

4. How many licks does it take to get to the center of your device?

5. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

30 on iDevice i believe bob. 250 on pc.

6. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

On comp I think it can hold 250

Come_Inside likes this.
  7. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

@leopard
    Oh to become. A oaf have no spy troops or

To become an osf. Have no attack troops

8. Re: Have Any Questions About KaW?*ANSWERS HERE*

What's a SOS?:) x

9. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

@Charles....How does one become successful and grow? OSF/OAF I mean.

10. Re: Have Any Questions About KaW?*ANSWERS HERE*

Stronghold of shadows. A t2 guild

11. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

Do epic battles and get strong fast.

12. Re: Have Any Questions About KaW?*ANSWERS HERE*

@blahblahrainbowfish Stronghold of Shadow

13. Sorry.. I didn't realise this was a real question. I thought you were just trying to "test" me.

Well not sure if you knew, but OSFs and OAFs were mainly only around due to PWars. Yes the original OSF was before there were system wars, but everyone now knows them in relation to PWars.

In saying that, there's no real reason for you to be one anymore. It's incredibly hard to grow as an OSF.. That is simply a PURE SPY build, which means you have NO attack buildings. And an OAF is simply any build that likes to open for steals, so he would have 0 spy def pots...

So to answer the second part of your question.. No, being an OSF/OAF does not make you more gold. Not in the EB era. Just be whatever build you like, and hit away on EBs and you'll make a killing.

If you insist on becoming an OSF/OAF because you want to help out your clan or do MWars, then by all means go ahead. But they are most likely going to make more from EBs.

14. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

Leopard, an OSF just spies to make money, or does EB's. Also it can become hansel. Oafs attack. Lol I think I answered ur question

15. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

Looks good on PC. But wouldn't be legible on iDevice.

16. Re: Have Any Questions About KaW?*ANSWERS HERE*

There is already a sticky thread for this UC... Any threads like these usually get locked or die out because people are directed towards the stickied one.

17. In a certain 3rd party messaging app, I assume. :)

18. Re: Have Any Questions About KaW?*ANSWERS HERE*

@igcb actually there isn't now, dilly's thread was deleted. Missmelon is trying to start a new one though.

19. Re: Have Any Questions About KaW?*ANSWERS HERE*

I Know just trying lol

20. Re:New epic battles

Hoping you were dev. Already emailed they said same thing. Thanks for being honest.