'Knightmare' vs. Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FoK_IIIIIIII-Wanj-IIIIIIII_FoK, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Anyways....The osw thread has really hit an all time low when you comparing warbeast eb times.

2. EBs are about all they have done in this war......give them something at least

3. Lol let's put it this way. Kiz count how many of knightmare have been stripped. So far none have been stripped here. All of knightmare are running VERY thin on pots. There like 4 (count them) from knightmare that are even hitting back.

You should be ashamed for your lies and for this you WILL not get my respect, EVER. Knightmare is a weak clan. The members make the clan a joke.

4. Lol. Domo you can keep dreaming. Almost all of your stripe have failed, and we've stripped some of your members. And most of our clan is hitting. Idiot

5. Lol - i have 10,000 of each pot- sorry im a bit low as was in a war before i was here 

6. Domo don't talk so much rubbish to fool

7. Hahahaha check out holy vanguard noobs in weekend war how sad.. Truly a noob clan

8. Lol. HV is going into the summer wars. That's a ***** move.

9. Hiding behind a system war- 

10. Lol domo I'v had 3 fail strips on me. If that's how HV wins wars, from failing strips, then you would be the best war clan ever! 

11. Lol we forgot the system war.. Don't worry! It just means less pots for us!

12. U forgot the system war? What?

13. Yeah, it was a real shocker

14. Now you guys have a chance to recover a bit and hammer us hard after we are weakened by the S-war. Maybe make it somewhat interesting. Lmao

15. Admin signed us up without the rest of us knowing. But I'm glad they did gives knightmare a fighting chance. Repot and build some strip banks this war was no fun just walking all over you a few of you fight which I respect but the clan as a whole is a joke

16. I like how you guys think your crushing us with the fail strips. And just so you guys know, we haven't shown any sign of quitting.

17. And LEO, you guys have like no one hitting either. I don't get many hits. But here I am hitting people your size.