'Knightmare' vs. Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FoK_IIIIIIII-Wanj-IIIIIIII_FoK, Jul 12, 2012.

1. And your strips are successful?

2. What happened to iron lion? Also, idk how u think u guys are winning. I don't get hit much. And before u say it's cause I'm too small or don't hit anyone, I do. I focus on the people I get easy money from(ur hansels should really pot that money sometime) then run up and down the list hitting whoever. I get maybe 3 hits if I'm lucky per person. btw, I've gotten hit more by my clan mate cough*paz*cough then by your entire clan.

3. Lol. HV is ******* blind. If they can't see that they've wasted billions or even trillions on failed strips, and they still think they're winning? It's actually kind of funny how retarded most of them are.

4. Lol sorry dash... I was hitting people that I had no respect for... Exept reptar and scroneuss... Most of your other clan mates I had no respect for... After sw I'll send you some love

5. Lol look at your top 10 that's who we have stripped and punished none of them have full pots and a lot have no allies or way less than when this started look at our top 10 completely untouched

6. Nice to see KM's 4 active members on the forums this lovely morning! 

7. Failed strips? Lmfao. Look at your number 5 and your owner hahaha running around completely naked no pots no allies haha how is that failing?

8. Lol. That's 2 people. You guys had about 5 fail strips on me in about an hour a couple days ago :lol:

9. But don't worry we are ff at 12 hour mark to come back and kick you guys around some more so hurry up and stock some pots so we can take them again

10. Leo you have failed every strip.. You must be insane to even think yr a war clan .. Oops I see getting smacked in system war already hahahaha see us when war ends 

11. Wanj don't worry your time is coming. We first hit the more important parts of the clan noobs will come later. Enjoy!!!

12. Lol. So what were all those failed strips on me?

13. You guys make me laugh. Your strips are taking an ally that's 5 billion and not actually getting the money. Happened to me twice.

14. Omfg!!! You guys are getting killed in war! 

15. Wwe u have not been stripped yet. We took all your pots first don't worry you and wangy will have your time

16. Haha I still have pots!!!  I had 500 to begin with and you guys took maybe 200 of each Great job! And yes, you guys have fail stripped me two times

17. Just a quick little pointer. I need to thank you guys for this. U hired my crap allies(around 100-800mil) and left me with that money(2bil). Since u guys didn't take my money overnight, I'll gladly accept more help so that I can get a bigger ally. As u can see I'm already stocking up on more crap allies. Thanks for your consideration and help.

18. Lmao. Ok I'm out of forums. Quick facts Wwe had no sdp just like over half of knightmare we will see you guys soon

19. Lol. I just get more pots everyday. This is like a pwar. I'm not getting hit at all

20. Wanj... Guess what? Neither am I! Wow want to know what that means? No one cares! 