'Knightmare' vs. Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FoK_IIIIIIII-Wanj-IIIIIIII_FoK, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Follow bomb? Or maybe just a link

2. Didn't realize I was blocking

3. All my friends are in HV. So, I support 'KM' here.

4. @Oh

you are such a good friend ;)

I <3 u 

5. Spilly and buckeye - come out of DTW from hitting the eb that you epic warriors run constantly, get in the war and Earn our respect. Then perhaps and only perhaps we will take your posts seriously.

Respect to HV warriors actually hitting.

Keep up the good work - see you in my news

Spilly and buckeye - i know i wont see you two.

'knightmare'

6. It's tough to find the actives, my bad. There must be around ten of you...

Not my fault reptar isn't reporting me in. Total negligence in his part, I thought KM had discipline lmao

7. Kiz... Maybe the clan communication isn't very good over at 'Knightmare' ask your clannys who I have been hitting...

8. TACO TACO TACO TACO TACO TACI TACO TACO TACO TACO

9. shutup

10. I gotta say the 1st few days KM didn't really hit back and i thought itd be a boring osw. But the last 2 days have been fun. I only hope you know Colin well since he started this mess and u back him. I was in cc to see his trash talk, and his trash talk on walls. DaMoOSe- I really love all that affection and attention u send my way, but I'm a taken woman! Vontez might not like this affair and love taps we got going on 

11. I dont have to ask my clan spilly - i can see what your hitting from evey eb list 

12. Lol you are not that smart are you? When I have to go somewhere and I need to pin fast I hit the... Wait for it... The EB!!!! Wow! Such a crazy idea right? Who would have known?

13. Try hitting us - you pin just as well......lmao now

14. Not as fast as EB