'Knightmare' vs. Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FoK_IIIIIIII-Wanj-IIIIIIII_FoK, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Lol?

I'm proud of you

2. Lol - not even gonner bother posting on this thread any more

3. It takes 10x the time... But I guess your uneducated mind didn't know how to tell time! Good thing you know now and won't make the same mistake!

4. Oh one more then ..... I think your last post spilly says everything about you....too lazy to even press a few buttons. Rather repeat action.....ebs for you. War for the rest of us...

Laters

5. Oh silly KIZ, if you'd only read the posts...

"When I need to pin in a hurry"

Silly, silly KIZ...

6. That's right... Keep those troops pinned big boy

7. I hit a lot of people smaller then me cause they're the ones that keep talking big. But they aren't hitting back. So... here's my best idea to get someone to hit me. Have at it. I need someone that will hit back pls.

8. At least I love kaw has 9sdp 

9. Hey you, yeah you. Remember when your alt hired my alt from me and I reset on you? Lol that was funny especially since you lost almost all of it :lol:

10. Empress I thought we had something going  so now you must have all my attention to win you back  And come to think of it aren't you one of vontez many alts. But then isn't vontez a bought account from the kaw store. 

11. Empress will never love you :shocked:

12. I forgot the bbcode :/

13. Oh it's just shock :shock:

14. Are we talking about 9 bil reset  omg how will I ever survive. Anyways I made most of it back hitting a lovely osf you have . Anyhow I am a pure spy who yesterday left gold out for 10 hours  and holly vanguard call themselfs a WAR CLAN  epic history tells the tale 

15. Yes

16. Well felkey was a bit naked so we focused on him :D

17. Really raptor?

[​IMG]



18. I love warbeasts I imitated that myself

19. Autocorrect (/)_-) always disappointing.

Initiated*

20. We can complete it in 6 minutes not planned just as a joke. You completed it in 46 minutes, not planned I'm sure but still. 