'Knightmare' vs. Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FoK_IIIIIIII-Wanj-IIIIIIII_FoK, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Shut up HV. You've gotten to the core of Knightmare. None of us leave Naz. You can say all this **** but it doesn't mean anything. If you want to war until kaw ends, bring it on.

2. Bring what on what?

3. Basically what WWE said was that they know they are getting hit hard but they don't care and they like to war

4. I didn't say we were getting hit hard. I basically just said, we like to war

5. I will try to keep this post on topic.

It seems we have a difference of opinion on what an OSW is, (reference the calls for a gold count taken count and deciding it in a system war) and so on..

For myself i believe that gold taken does not matter in an OSW, its all about who lasts the longest. You believe its all about gold taken..

You seem to think that we are not taking any gold from you...

Steels and attacks to one side..

Every assassination we throw (and we throw a lot) costs you 11.4m in pots (roughly) a full bar costs you 228m in pots (if i fail its better as im not pinning you for more assassination) as long as im burning 9 spd each fail.

If i hit 15 FB in a day (and i throw more than that) thats 3.4b

If the clan throws assassinations at you all day thats (well its more that you have stripped from us) wasted in pots..

Thats steels and attacks taken out.

There is a basic lessen in what you are up against. We will burn your gold, we will take your money, we will not stop, falter, take a break or miss a chance to do this..and when you are least expecting it we will strip you, bank the cash and continue burning your pots

6. That is my last post on this thread as i suspect you will make more posts after this, showing me you dont really understand what is happening to you.

Good luck to all of you

See you on the field

knightmare

7. ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄ ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄ ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄ ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄ ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄

8. ur leaving a few parts of ur math equation out is that i make roughly 1.4 b an unload on km w/o even using pots and can even win succesfully from pin if i choose.not including steals but thats just a small detail left out .there is something to be learned in dedication but also in accepting defeat when it is a no win situation just a dog chasing ur tail in any case i guess i am to lol. its been fun no complaints here i got more gold and pots than when this started and got to meet all u wonderful people who keep my news feed company. Holy Vanguard

9. Much respect to knightmare I like your style. You play this game like it should be playedtrue warriors

10. Thanks to all, esp my friends at Knightmare.

This was good times. Always great to fight with and against hard warriors. My news feed is going to be lonely.

11. Thanks to HV for a great war!

12. Lot of trash talk but that's what makes war fun . Good luck to all of HV in future wars and happy KaWing!

13. Hmmmm good luck and thanks for the war

14. Hmmm is right. 

15. Great war HV. I have a lot of respect for a lot of your members. 

16. Thanks for the war. Lots of fun for my first war. GL HV in future wars

17. thanxs for fun war nightmare best of luck to you all ! HV !