THE MEMO

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol ali I like the whole forums is ur venue and ur newsfeed is the fight. And I love how u, a female, have bigger balls than 99.9% of the men.

Why is it that the women are truly the ones u fear in KaW? Angel. Alison. Blazey. Lol that's a list of people with no testicles but a boatload of testicular fortitude

2. Chief - Correction, not all members of KotFE are apart of the machine group. Infact most people in the subclans of KotFE are not infact "machines".

3. Goooo Alison. 

You rock.

4. Guys, there is no reason for a forum here. We pinned and zeroed her for a month, she dropped build and we let her go due to a friend of a friend asking. She hit us again. Yes hun, 1x is too many after our previous meetings. Now u can enjoy the game while being hit by 1-500 people. Yes forever. Apparently the "memo" got lost in the mail, but the mailman is chucking ATM .

KotFE - Farming the ignorant since the start of kaw

5. Oh fun, not nightmare's going to hit me and swabia... *sigh*

6. KotFE sounds like a crabby old man who had his lawn stepped on.

7. Mickey, did u just compare Alison to Blazey and arsh?

8. LOL.

I'll give you Blazey.

But I dig that concept. Fear all KaW women!!

You still think everyone and their dogs are my alts, Mickey? :D

9. Why my queen being farmed :cry:

10. Lol @ Tigger with his oozing self loathing. The only certainty in dealing with you little guy is that eventually you will get pummeled into submission and end up changing your name to something ridiculous like "I_reset_because_i_have_no_self-worth_and_my_mother_held_my_brother_more_than_she_held_me_/wrists"

You don't go down fighting for anything, you tap out, reset, beg for forgiveness and spam forums with "I hate me threads" so lay off IGCB because no one is taking you seriously. You defend others more than you defend yourself because you are an invertebrate who hates himself.

11. @Roch

You weren't stating facts, if you side with the enemy, you are in fact an enemy. In this scenario anyway. Therefor you got told to shut the **** up.

12. If I side with the enemy? I'm taking nobody's side. Sometimes I swear you talk just to hear your own voice.

13. Technically, he would be typing to see his own words. Cant really "talk to hear your own voice" in this game 

14. Regardless:
    [​IMG]
    It is FACT, IGCB. Duna told -me- to stay out of KotFE on -my- thread. They do get a lot of cf requests and apologies. I'd lose track too if I were them :lol: next time you try to call me a liar, remember. I love proving ss as proof 

15. What are you talking about? You butted your nose in KotFE business. You being a nuisance. I.E being told to shut the **** up. Do you even know what you're talking about anymore?

16. /sigh seriously. You're just a miserable old grouch. Don't try calling me out and then act like I'm speaking nonsense. Obviously I need to handle you the same way I handle Tiger. /ignore

17. @Alison

Forum Boss? Lol, I post for my benefit no one else's. I get follows every day about my posts being hilarious and being the things lurkers look forward too. If you hate my posts, that's your problem, not mine. I don't give two shits about your opinion.

@Roch

You don't have any idea what you're talking about. You admitted to butting in. Case closed, there's nothing after that. Your SS proved nothing but my point. You put your nose where it didn't belong, got told to shut the **** up and you did so.

Lol, you got bent over by a machine. Enjoy it much?

18. No offense Roch, but I'm having a hard time understanding what ******* difference it makes.

You were told to stay clear, I was told to stay clear, Frank was told to stay clear, Alison was told to stay clear, and I'm sure a shot load of others were told as well.

What does it have to do with anything?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.