THE MEMO

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I.E running your mouth, then blocking me and acting as it was a victory? Lol, you spent piece of meat, get some tenderizer. I'm pretty sure a machine can do that for you.

2. Lol..stupid auto correct..I'm sure you know what shot was supposed to be.

3. :lol: I blocked IGCB a long time ago.
    A few pages back he accused me of talking **** and running my mouth on this thread. That is what I was addressing. Now, though, of course he's going to try to turn it around and make me look stupid.

4. HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you mix cream cheese frosting with peanutbutter... You get abazaba frosting!!!!!!! SO GOOOOOOOD

5. You sound like that fraud news reporter Hannity, "3 days being along time" LOLOL. Again, you are talking ****, as subtle as it may be, you're getting mouthy. Something you tend to do. Again, talking ****, then blocking isn't considered a win. It's ***** made.

6. Stop ignoring me carebears...

7. Okay? I don't give a **** about being ***** made seeing as I don't have a dick or manhood to be worried about.
    And yeah, getting mouthy to you because you've been popping off at me since the day I joined the forums. I never did damn thing to you.

8. (/)_-) nothing is worse than trying to decipher a hundred posts where every third world is ********

9. Ooooh sue me for not remembering the last time you talked **** on my wall was only three days ago  I'm such a bad bad girl for that! Because my every waking moment centers around what IGCB does!

10. @Chief- context clues. They help a lot :D (no sarcasm or rudeness intended.)

11. :lol:

I know right Chief? I pretend they say pretty things. Like ******* I would replace with flowers, and **** I would replace with candy. Etc etc..makes for a pretty funny conversation..even if it's not entirely accurate.

12. :lol: Drgn that just made this whole thread worthwhile! Now I'm gonna re read from the beginning using your method.

And roch it's not that I don't get what you're saying, it's just that I'm too damn lazy to take the effort to figure it out

13. It's okay, I like Drgn's method better too

14. Thanks, IGCB  it's been fun, but I no longer wish to argue. I hope I didn't say anything -too- offensive to you.

15. ^ see, butterflies and hummingbirds.

16. "I don't give two cakes about your opinion"
    "shut the adorable puppies up"
    "accused me of talking spanish and running my mouth"
    "HOLY FLOWER!!!!!!"
    "you are talking potato"
    "it's china made"
    "I don't give a dolla about being artificially made"
    "I don't have a pencil"
    "every third word is banana"

17. @Roch

You're a forum scrub who created "WWKPD". You're ****. For someone who's trying to make forums a better place, I sure have **** on your feathers.

Do you smell better?

18. 1) I did not create WWKPD. I wrote the thread and support the movement.
    2) read the thread better :roll: we clearly said, over and over and over that we were not trying to rule out any 'trash talk' or war banter between regular forumers. What we were trying to do is make it a friendlier environment for new forumers. As in, don't talk crap when a new forumers posts a fail question or clan thread.
    This, however, is not the case.
    Now I feel we are arguing just for the sake of argument. I already told you, I no longer wish to argue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.