THE MEMO

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And what is right this time? I like Alison and I think she's a hell of a warrior, but it was here that picked the fight with KotFE. Even after she dropped her build and publicly apologized, she keeps on.

I admire her tenacity, but sometimes you gotta pick your battles.

2. I agree with IGCB.

Last time I supported Allison, but if she's stupid enough to steal a machine after they ceased all hits on her, then she deserves everything they throw at her, mind you that no horrible insults are thrown in this time.

3. Lol Tiger, just like I told you I was trying to avoid them from hitting you? Moron, it was a con to get you to spew your **** main and gain your trust. I gained your trust cause you're a gullible 5 year old. Get smoked kid.

4. Is kotfe a clan?

5. Thanks for proving EBs ruined the war aspect. Fight slams his repeat button all day every day and doesn't know KotFE, a great war clan who's stood the test of time. What a little ****.

6. @ Igcb. You have your facts wrong. The post about wc on my opening ss are from 3 weeks before the memo. This thread is not crying or asking help. The forum is the arena and the news feed is the fight, and all of you are the spectators. If you don't like or agree with it, then take your lame has been forum days and go to another thread to post your uneducated ramblings. Your days as a forum boss are sadly a long way behind you now.

7. Alison, when did the wc incident occur? From what I can understand, you said that this happened a substantial amount of time before any warning was placed. Can you clarify?

8. Oh, I see. So this issue has been going on for quite some time?

9. The wc incident was 3 weeks ago. Chuck saw me post about Kotfe. I got hit about 6-7 times and that was that.
    Fast forward 3 weeks. I saved almost 700 bil and upgraded my highlands then tried stealing from the machines.
    I got caught.....
    Is my nature.

10. Remember teh rule:

Always follow spam afterwards!

11. All in all...

You broke a cf. Outdated though. And probably not on anyones mind but KotFEs. Still, they can take it as such. And probably will...

12. @IGCB uhm, yeah, because it WAS me who was told to stay away from KotFE and I'd be fine. Did you miss the thread? Poor carebear.
    Anyway, idk if they told Alison the same thing. I was just saying, I don't remember seeing anyone tell her on her thread, but I clearly remember -me- being told if I talked **** about them again hits would continue. I wasn't talking ****, I was stating a fact. Stop looking for something that isn't there.
    I'm not siding with Alison this time. As said before, she earned it herself when she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar after requesting the cf.

13. Sorry Alison :( didn't realize you'd asked him to leave c

14. Almost certainly showing my ignorance here, but what does 'hitting a machine' mean?..

15. KotFE members are called machines, so op means she attacked/assassinated/stole/scouted a KotFE member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.