Pure EVIL

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -uber24-, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There is no doubt left in my mind on who will win this war.

In the past when war threads have appeared about iG and another clan, I've always known iG would win. But.. Pure evil is different. Pure evil is iG. Pure Evil I made up of the biggest tossers and bell ends I know. ^.^ iG y'all got a massive challenge here.

Advice to you - don't try to trash talk the threads, get into pal and start your war tactics because I can say (knowing its true) PE will already have their tac-tics sorted from start to finish.

Gods luck iG. You'll need it.

2. iG blaming Pure Evil for iG members farming Zaft members doesn't make cense because iG is a feared war clan that we all learn to respect and they blame another clan for their own actions?

3. interesting... really interesting. at least we can see other stuff aside from eb's.

4. All you people going "hmmm this will be a great war to watch while i hunt for my sword" can do one. If you like war go and join this one! Or start another one!

So thumbs up to Archy and Wis and all the others

5. Sounds like you need to keep your ego @ bay

6. Plz wall me if this a pure sporting OSW for the not so feint of heart

7. As opposed to the cute, cuddly ones?

8. Where is Hansel or Swabia?

9. 250 players vs 50 players, seems legit. Wonder who's gonna win?

10. Where's the famous quotes of the iG babes?

Anyway, take care wisdom, let me know if you need anything :)

11. Quality over quantity captn

12. Go Pure Evil; kick some iG butt 

13. 50vs 250 isnt actually correct since as you can see theres a lot of support to PE here. Also someone said that people are just watching while doing ebs thats not true, i doubt PE will let in anyone new (like me)

14. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL dam kids!!

15.  to all the future floaters

16. Full support to IG and wish them well in their war. Enjoy and hope the long time friendships between the two are not lost just temporarily put aside until this is over.

17. bump 

18. Don't expect to see anything folks, a cf is already in progress with the leaders working out the wording so neither side will look weak.
    I expect a sacrificial goat to be held up in full sight of kaw.
    On a personal note, I do like both guilds and what they have and do stand for, and this isn't a suck up, here are some of the original farmers ( of course not including my lot), it would have been a wonderful war (and I would have joined in).
    Anyway whichever way you word it, I think the cats out the bag, has bolted the stables and isn't crying over spilt milk, he's got a curly straw and he's tugging on it like a ***** possessed.
    SIN
    I hear all kinds of voices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.