Pure EVIL

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -uber24-, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fine with me. I'm not gonna back down from a challenge. I enjoy the war aspect of the game. My clan may be goin to OSW soon, so we can go untill then, and finish after OSW is over. Follow me

2. Their you go followed you.

3. This is what I like to see...a good old 1v1 war...

4. In my time playing which is more than any of you I have never seen such a homo erotic calling out, I think you both need to swap numbers, get a room, invest in some vaseline and make sure you have a fridge filled with ice cubes....
    Seriously it's almost like your going to play pattie cake rather than smack my ***** up.

In my day, you'd just farm you wouldn't wait 50 mins, you wouldn't "follow" each other you'd just go at it until the opponent rolls over and cries for mercy, and then you farm them some more....
    Anyway best of luck slapping each other like cheap night walkers over a drunks wallet.
    SIN

5. You have a point.

6. Amen.. now can we get a lock as this has gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic? Or at least take your sissy fight private and get off this thread.

7. Yes that's normally how I do it but if my clan is going to end up OSW, I don't want to have hits coming from more than one spot. I would rather focus on the clan

8. THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

REFRAIN FROM POSTING AMY MORE. TAKE YOUR ARGUMENT TO WALLS OR PM, AS THIS THREAD IS AWAITING A LOCK

ALL READERS HAVE BEEN WARNED. ANY FURTHER POSTINGS WILL BE REPORTED.

9. Snow who u calling sissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.