Pure EVIL

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -uber24-, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im guessing this is an OSW not a system

2. Wow you don't say noob. (/)-_-)

3. Wow I am surprised. PE represents all the values that IG does. It will be interesting to see how this turns out. Even though I have been farmed by PE a few times, I respect them and give them my support in this 

4. This does seem a little hypocritical on iG's part. Thats solely based on this thread though. I have no other reference to the situation.

All I can say is

[​IMG]

5. That pic made me laugh 

6. I hope this doesn't interfere with you guys but I support PURE EVIL because IG and ZAFT are accusing pure evil that's not right even if it is them that's still not right to accuse

7. Pure Evil is obviously going to prevail.
    If not physically, definately psychologically

8. ig has declared war on pure evil post bets on my wall winners get wall art

This is only one side of the argument

9. blah blah blah who cares? don't like being farmed? farm back, don't take it like your pants are around your ankles lol ~ PE

10. P.S. I'm not associated with the clan Pure Evil, so only farm me if you plan on not sleeping for weeks on end 

11. Long live PE

12. wow, this really broke out? good luck to both clans. both of them great war clans, this'll be a great fight to watch.

13. Go Uber

Pure EVil 

14. Ꮲυrε ****ιηg ᎬνιΙ

15. I wish I could join pure evil lol but it's invite only and I'm kinda small for them but it would be awesome

16. Holy **** I wish

17. Woah that cut off anyway... PE better win I wouldn't be surprised if AotS joined in or atleast voodoo

18. You don't have to be HLBC to farm someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.