Pure EVIL

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -uber24-, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmao, listen to you mr "I'm in clan Phoenix" you're leader stripped me, ( I lost 3 bil ) then got a massive strip on him, to which he surrendered immediatly upon waking up. You're in no place to talk here.

OmegaLSA

2. One day you'll have friends too... My last post!
    Mega out.

OmegaLSA

3. Seeing as he's an PE alt, I think he can...

4. My clan owner would **** you up. Plus your claims of farming pure evil are false, so why would anyone believe you stripped him? I believe I have a new OSF. Congrats

5. @ pup devil I think you might get your ass whooped by omega notice he is a hansel and you have 60k spy defense.

6. Swag. I think you are stupid. He may be larger, but I'm not gonna stop. As soon ad I get started it's gonna keep going on. So I don't really care who is bigger. Clearly you don't know how to play.

7. Not saying because he/she is bigger stats just that he/she can strip you easily you have horrible spy defense.

8. I know. but he has horrible def. I know that hansels can pin attacks easier, but not If they self pin, then pin on the opponent. Unlike you, I didn't join in October

9. [​IMG]

We got a bad ass over here!

10. @Pup-Devil I'll pull one your moves it doesn't matter about joining date.

11. How long u been In 7 layers?

12. Long enough

13. Ok tough guy? How be quit talking now and get to business. Me vs you. You don't cry to ur clan, because I have a few friends there and have stopped by SS a few times. Wouldnt wanna piss off friends.

14. Alright let me regain if you want go ahead farm me you are absolutely terrifying.

15. I gotta regen too.  I'll wall u In 50 min or a little sooner.

16. Pup you serious? Your gonna farm 1v1 him? How about you 1v1 me instead. No clan crying

17. Should be a , between farm and 1v1

18. I don't care if you farm me or not just that you give me a reason to hit back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.