Pure EVIL

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -uber24-, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ig I think are going to be out numbered on this One
    I want a ig explanation

2. Right wrong who cares. Both sides claim to be "true warriors" let them go at it for a wee bit until they make some ridiculous ceasefire

3. True. With the collapse of zig, iG "loseing" to voodoo, they suddenly are much less threatening.

4. Sad to see friends on friends, but all should enjoy, at least we all know our targets hit back. Good luck to everyone and i hope it can stay respectful on forums and walls.

5. Nom nom nom #80 in IG open for steals  yea IG you autta pot before dec war on anyone

6. Hmmm yeah I do wonder what's going to happen here

Ig are going to spiral as said in rob's Ig leaving thread

7. Although it might be that PE do the same as there's a lot of pressure on PE players IG is a big clan

8. Pe is small enough and have a hard enough will, I doubt that. Plus iG hardly has anything to strip, many of pe are already ally less from all their
    Antics

9. Maybe this is trying to show everyone that ig do war and there still like old times or something

10. Im not even gonna waste money on spy defense or defense pots, because im not gonna waste money to protect gold that is banked in spy attack pots :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. PE is iG with less rules and few members. But seeming the harsh turn by iG on there friends, it will only pump PE to hit harder. Look now, not a single iG around to troll. Bloods thicker than water. It burns hard too.

12. IG will obviously win this one, but they will lose respect and that is what makes them strong

13. or buy allies. Pe mostly has no need, and so iG has hardly anything to do. Plus it's ******* annoying to pin a spy.

14. I think my head is gonna explode. How many times you see ig visiting pe and they always been a part of ff with them.

My mind is blown

15. Wow I'm still reeling from the news iG and zaft have severed ties.. Sorry to distract from the aim of the thread OP but wow 

16. In my opinion ZiG is the alliance that makes ZAFT and iG conquer KaW it makes them strong it keeps them standing. When ZiG was broken in GaW it didn't matter that much because it was a small community there wasn't much threats to iG and ZAFT if the alliance broke. In here this is a big community there are threats to ZAFT and iG and if they can't help each other to defeat those threats if ever those threats war them it would be hard. I mean if ZiG did really break.

17. Interesting

18. Dayum.

**** just hit the fan

19. I can't believe this is happening an actual war is happening

20. Dont just listen to one side of the story and start saying who's right who's not.
    Just wait for iG councils or admin to start posting.
    Beside that with or without Zaft.
    iG is still one of the strongest war clan around.
    Good luck to those with allies in PE.
    If this war is real enough.
    Cheers 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.