Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Todd says mr lunatic and mr biscuit, ok Todd , delete this app now

2. Zaft CrAcKdOwN LaLsLaBonita, CrAcKeRsMaT,CrAcKeRsJuNiHo,Nelty

3. Edit, I apologise to mr biscuit, he's done the most for WC ally sales I've ever seen. Good job mr biscuit

4. lol yeah clown you better apologize to MrB ..you got to be kidding me if you question his place on the list. Not only has he not slowed down or become burnt he adjusts with the game as the changes come. Hes as damn loyal as it gets also ...I always give props to MrB. MrL annoys me and i find him obnoxious lol but he gave me a really good fight. Idk what hes done elsewhere against others but ill give him props.

CoS Apoc goes on my list and ....max-damages too lol noone gonna give max props? :D

5. Sugarbaby.Ephade. War-kage. Dan enchanted. Elegantly wasted.rinus. warrad. Angry badger. Shield, tys. aimforperfect,jcmeddie, toddluvs bacon.those r my reccomendations I can think of at this time. Some I didn't mention r on here already. I'll leave my name out of this one, I already can see by all the names why no maX  plus everyone would get off topic lol. I do think it's an interesting thread seeing as I read entire thing and haven't checked forums in years.I may come back with more names I haven't thought of yet.

6. MrB sure has to be here! I met him when I joined BH and he, much like Roxy and some others wasn't too excited about not having me in ca anymore lol He was the only attk build at BH and his 'strip trains' became whats now known as pnf. I'm convinced he's the first one to implement those. I remember him getting mad at me cos trigger happy newb me ran some xtals on his 'chew toy' as he called them and I ended up zeroing it so target (a hansel) became dtw to atk. Later I believe dis schooled me on how I should not mess with MrB' trains lol

7. I Must have been writing as u posted that. Thanks monkey poo! Lol ko in ki dink.
    Thanks 

8. The names I've mentioned are nice people that you won't guess have a switch they will flip n beat u up. :) and I don't know Todd bacon well but I see him get to a lot of people in wc. And I agree MrB of course should b here. Lol. He's original n has his own stripped allies ad 

9. That's why I rated mrB, his ally ad is without peer. However monkey droppings, when u grow a bit, u know where I am.... you low rent dropkick

10. Hahahahaha only thing biscuit is good for is begging people to buy his allies and crying in third party apps if someone hits him. I'm surprised his nurse let's him kaw at his age

11. U little mouthy useless nub u..go away, adults are talking. Btw did u find your hairline yet?

12. Not sure if these names r on here as well. Malakai Becky K.o.T? Jen n sepa should get a pic too. 
    Just more names I thought of real quick. Will check just next week

13. Check in* next week. Spellcheck. Btw this thread almost feels like a 'goodbye osw' thread. N let's admit. Events taking over everyone's brain. Even I fell victim to some of the equip rewards . Good job to all Warriors who keep osw going or pvp going without having to ask help and stick to "if u start something u should finish it yourself", if u can't,ask for cf. Or sellout n ask more friends to help you against one person or two. Some of the names I mentioned don't even like me but I have to give credit where it's due. Maybe we all can learn from that 

14. Or else were all just .... Max-butthurt lol . N I know makers of this thread don't want me here but at least I'm keeping it clean. God bless Everyone and have a good day.n Why is my emoji Chinese? Lol

15. And lol @ did u find your hairline?. Better comeback w somethin onesy jk :) lol

16. It's not like the evidence is not true  we all know mrbiscuit is a little wimp  well I guess half the people already listed are as well. So you might as well

17. Grym never gets no love

18. Just wanna know the qualifications as I see Bob and a few others in the thread are complete farm fairies

19.  is thier another Bob on this thread? 

20. All legends of kaw
    Much respect to all ?