Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Thanks all.. on a quick count, around 200 players (Yes I only counted BLAZEY and Alice once) and 72 clans! are tributed so far.. more to come..

I also only did the names in a short/nickname format (as opposed to the cryptic full account names) because I would like this to be a "human" thread..

It's how we call each other as human players.. that's what I wanted to capture..

So some people you think might be missed are there (like LP.. who is LP022) but that's a compromise..

Of course I could put in what the enemies call those players! but I'd get banned quick

72 Clans! Wow.. what an honor to see them 

2. Thank you for all this work Ashes! Maybe this thread will get a sticky, and then maybe some new players will discover other aspects of kaw before they quit of boredom of tapping repeat button lol

3. I don't agree with every single person, but I don't have to. Support.

4. Thank you daphnia, this is the exact kind of moderation that I have been begging for. Not just locking and Gy threads that people are enjoying reading.

5. Nice thread ashes

6. Beautiful. Sheer poetry.

7. I like a thread tribute to osw fighters did my bit back in the day going back 3 years tbh I've not played that much since I've no idea who half these people are but keep the osw going it's the only fun element in the game don't conform please it's a game be yourself it's your kingdom you work hard all day smack someone up for fun it's s game don't get into the dreary eb I need build tap tap it's easy to do so as you think you need to bulid your kingdom
    For what? They get stronger u get stronger they pay we're lost
    It's a game now where if u don't pay forget it
    Unless you osw  hit people don't care it's a war game yes I'll get the trolls I'm ps blah blah tactical I'm not on 24/7 I hit twice a week now if can be bothered
    My point is osw is the only fun u will ever have on this game

8. Whoa whoa whoa there Snoopp, leave me outta Ashes dreams. :lol:

Amazing thread so many names I recognize from wc to forums and even newsfeed, the thing I most enjoy about this thread is that it more or less hasn't been derailed by those with different opinions. Whether you're as dusty and old as us 6-7 year players or a scrappy firebrand new player, lots of these people kept KaW true to its roots.

9. The butthurt is real ....ill stop attacking everyone to concentrate on Daphnia ...watch her BL skyrocket 

10. You can silence me all you want dsnt change the fact that you all suck ...and youre butthurt about it . continue with your RP :D :D :D :D

Apoc must be mighty mighty butthurt .....lol " I ToddBacon do declare Fury the undisputed KAW kings of OSW"

.....and i also declare Apoc the undisputed queens of KAW RP :D :D :D

Wanna see SS of Crystalee almmost beggng me to stop attacking HiT squad ? lol

11. This is a thread
    for osw players some gone and past some great fighters some I've no idea who they are respect the thread respect what they did stop being assholes to make yourself look good because you don't my list below although may not be friends with these are the people I rated if I missed u out sorry there are more I'll do top clans
    Solace small clan never defeated Ajax some don't like earned respect
    Loa great fighters in day
    Old bh new bh sucked old day bh kicked ass
    Aah all good fighters something went wrong

12. Why don't you just make your own thread and you can tell us all about it instead of leeching off someone else's ?

Or maybe post with that imaginary 'almost build
    Complete main' you lie about.

Better still. Go concentrate on all those restaurants you own and all those 47 employees that you have in your employ.

Or.... take the best option and
    Just piss off. I don't think anyone cares about your bull . It's as old, tired and boring Todd.

13. Monkey why u even posting ur not relevant

14. He's gonna post anyway. You can't really argue with stupidity.

15. lol i dont even like Fury ive had my issues with them in the past but if they seriously have gotten 3 public CFs and noone else can say that (Apoc) then any KAWer listed in the OP or by anyone else in this thraed is BS ..."PERIOD" is a public forum Magoo i can respond to the topic as i please as long as im not violating TOU or ROC, i like you Magoo lol ...even if u dont like me :D :D :D :D ...youre a more stand up guy then almost anyone else ive met on KAW (top 10 ild say) ive never seen you sell out and you fight the good fight ...ive never jumped in on your rodeo's (and youve had a few of your own) but if u feel oblidged to jump my **** go ahead i wont hate lol ....you deserve to be on the OP list as much as anyone else listed MrB deserves ro be there to hes top 5 (lol) Crystalee too ...the rest? Maybe they do maybe they dont lol...

...but if they not Fury then they prob dont LOLOLOL :D :D :D

16. Let's see your "Top 5" Todd..

I genuinely want to see it.. just curious.. ️️

17. TBH ...i really dont follow KAW news/politics that much lol. When i characterize anyone on the way they KAW its within the context of what ive experienced through my game play or what ive witnessed....

Like i said Magoo is def on the list so is MrBiscuit and Crystalee ...she might be one of the best all time (idk) but shes pretty good. ...on the organizational part she prob has to be one of the best.
    From my dealings Predator is top notch badass warrior and very charming funny guy to boot lol ..uhhh
    Fraz used to be really good ...the old school Sabotage were (imo) the hardest i had to deal with but they mostly soft and burnt now lol. Some Yafi members used to be really good after Sabotage prob my hardest fight ..ConAir (Yafi) is longest PvP (nonevent) ive ever had ..MrLunatic (tool) prob gave me 2nd longest PvP. I used to like Delorme alot, noone will remember him but "5796" & his main "Majorlick" lol ...he might be one of my all time favorites, he was HILARIOUS. Deutschland of course
    Angel in hi high heels from Ci used ro always have my back (long time ago) ....hmmmm idk would have to think more iPhone

18. ....my owner sucks, hurrendous lol like one of the worst ever possibly :D :D :D

19. That's a good run of people you remembered Todd.. I should put some of them up in the next batches