Fix Summer Wars 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DOMlNUS, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercenary Inc also has small acc from 50-54, this is common strategy. Dev will fix this, but I'm sure many clan will follow this strategy ;)

2. @it, but you have small accounts from 20-50 which isn't the point of weekend wars

3. @iGroupeCareBear: they r active cuz ITlllllllllllllllllllll made the alts right b4 sign ups ended so they could participate.. is that helping KaW become more wars again? Wars were gone once Pwars and EBs started.. They r starting to come back and TAKA decides to make it a terrible experience? Wow... Just WOW..

4. TAKA not first to do this. It been happening since week 1. Although most I saw before was 10 or 12, 25 low CS accts is a bit far. Not cheating but definitely not what devs were going for

5. It says "clan members."

Definition of the word "member" cited from Marriam Webster's Dictionary.

[​IMG]

So, an alt wouldn't count as a "member."

Therefore, Immortal Taka is cheating.

6. You might as well call this cheating. Getting a bunch of noob accounts JUST to fill up the 50 members? Smilez could've done that easily if he wanted to

7. Noobs accounts are all pinned. So someone HAS to be on to keep them pinned.

8. How many clans recruited hard *after* signup but before roster lock? That is apparently fine, but going in the opposite direction is not? IT is doing *nothing* outside the rules. We have over 300 members in all our clans, to suggest we can't manage 30 baby accounts is ludicrous.

9. @IGCB How does having a load of tiny crappy stat alt accounts scout bombing the other big spies make this a fair war?
    They clearly took advantage of an exploit that should have been reported, in other instances loopholes don't hurt anyone or any clan, I know if I was on the receiving end of this I would feel cheated.

10. I agree triptoo, but it is completely destroying the war aspect of KaW

11. And the person that's about to say taka could just pin them? Hitting all of BMW from pin AND hitting all the noob accts to pin them? They active members would have to ALL burn 6 xtls eventually

12. Stat req, should be required.

13. Something that someone cant just volley their alts up to right away and meet the csr. Something that you'd ACTUALLTY have to play awhile to meey

14. @CrownJoolz If you have over 300 members why do you only have 20 mains in the war?

15. Next time, fight like men.

16. lol, is the prestige BS back again? This time IT replace Harry Potter's clans.

17. Exactly Dragon, they shouldn't war if they can't just have enough members to war.. Members that are actually members as clearly stated b4 with the dictionary explanation...I hope to see significant results from Devs for next weekend war

18. What rank is IT currently?
    Other clans are doing this too. Including ZAFT Destiny.

19. Apparently Evil.. I seems that it is only about it again..when will ppl ever learn?

20. That said, I agree with some of the sentiments posted here. But don't cry foul when nothing illegal is being done. If we want to exploit the current dynamics of summer war rules to our advantage, we can and will do so. Simple solution: lock rosters when clans are matched and signup ends. I am beside myself the tourny wasnt designed this way in the first place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.