Fix Summer Wars 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DOMlNUS, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What Martyr said

2. It's called dedication smilez, and we have it. IT has been top plunder against zaft and merc inc with IAC, when we come to war, we come to win.

3. I completely Agree With You Cheese

4. It's not cheating.

But, IT made a conscious decision to fill their clan with no-stat players and bypassing the headache of having inactive players in an auto join war. It's brilliant, but kinda shitty.

If its not dealt with, all top 200 clans better take notes from IT.

This will be the only strategy.

5. It's only 24 hours, dude. You must be new to war. There are sad people in this game who literally sit down and play this for 24 hours straight during system wars.

6. @sage, it is impossible to stay DTW for almost 12 hours of a war, for the top 18 accounts only. Unless you all have no lives and sit on the game the entire day, but that is very doubtful

7. HAHAHAHA imitation cheese, you have some guts calling us sad...

8. I saw many clan has tiny acc to fill 50 member. lol

9. Smilez Many people can go DTW without botting. They've got a lead, pin on Quests.

10. Immortal Taka clearly lack of good sportsmanship, tactics like these are what ruins the game. Saying it's genius they exploit a loop hole, I don't think so. If ATA can determine that most of these no stats alts, created obviously for the war, belong to the same or same group of person, they should be reset, making BMW Owners win the war by default if clan falls under 50 participants. Sending an email to devs demanding an investigation.

11. Really Sage? Cuz u have every single person (as u say) "active"? I highly doubt that.. I hope the Devs take action and investigate this..

12. It's cheating because it is bypassing the 50 member requirement, which is a rule of the summer wars.

The rules say you must have 50 "clan members," not 25 clan members and 25 bogus accounts filling up space.

13. Smilez

It absolutely is possible to be DTW 24 hours. Don't jump the gun here and toss "botting" out there. You will look silly.

A 24 war can have zombies.

The reason: With less "big" accounts, they have less work to do to prevent leaks.

Plus Taka is a veteran clan.

14. [​IMG]

15. Go get em Cheese!

16. Zobi

A "loophole" is essentially a tactic that the developers overlooked.

It's 100% legal (if the accounts are from legit iDevices)

If the programmers and developers from ATA missed it, the one who exploited it is very clever. Regardless of whether or not it's "sportsmanlike".

It's smart.

17. All I am going to say is,
    Thank you Taka, for making myself and about a dozen other active players never want to war again.
    This is absolutely no fun. I don't have issues with loosing, but having a war where nothing can be done at all is ... well boring.

18. Exactly Cheese, really only 20 are warring, I don't care what anyone says about it being a genius war strategy, to me it's just wrong.

Other clans have to have at least 50 active members, it was the whole reason behind the limit, so as not to have 2 accounts sit in the war for the full 24hrs.

19. @Cheese

Where does it say active accounts, and it clearly shows they're active scout bombing and such. They're not cheating get over it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.