Fix Summer Wars 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DOMlNUS, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Support!!! Or we would all be doing it.... need stat requirements!!

2. Can people ever do real system wars? Without cheating or using loupholes?

3. It is illegal to the rules read them I can't have 100 alts all on one idevice or multiple account on one idevice don't post your not with troll no one cares for you opinion this Is a support only thread k thanks

4. @Fail

Look at clan actions, oh **** something those 20 active aren't doing by themselves. A few have answered on this thread. Scout bombs less leaks, legal. Only because they're using it doesn't make it wrong. They're smart.

5. I think the devs are onto something here with these summer wars. The matching system, not being able to choose your opponent, roster locking. They're on the right track. They just need to fine tune it a bit to make it more fair.

6. To their credit they have had me pinned all day long.

clan's kinda like a mini version of voodoo

7. Just like the all star war, members must meet minimum stats. Being in the 20,000 overall LB seems fair. Too bad smaller ones will get screw one more time.

8. And also credit to troll who isn't even in the war and notice this. I'm in it and didn't see it lmao

9. Stat req is stupid. Look at these small stat accounts, 1 may not be scary. Get a bunch of them? Well that's what I call and effective scout bomb.

10.  I'm with rock, the strategy works, I have never been scoutbombed this much in a war, but the fun of the war is gone. The devs will change it. Probably making it the clan needs to be top 200 up until start of war to prevent this

11. Zaft destiny has tiny acc 44-52 (9). many clan has tiny alts :) filling 50 member with tiny acc, seems like this is common strategy since this summer war came

12. I SAY, hit them as they argue on the forums. :) thanks bye, good read

13. Looks like the devs are on it, guys.

[​IMG]

14. Ya I seen them out there, fix is to recheck clan rank and make make ff if less then 200 just like less then 50 members would do.

I got a mate in that war, I told him they can't win it if they only have 10 players with stats the rest alts and OSF 

15. Back before pwars ppl actually got into OSWs on pupose. They did REAL SWs. No cheating, an ACTUAL war game. Devs made summer wars for a reason; to bring the wars back to a war game. Then clans come and make a louphole just win? Come on?! Play fair! No loupholes, no cheating.

16. What's the problem

17. I am not an alt. >.>

18. Immortal taka is basically all the same guy with multiple accounts...it was before the war to

19. I got the same response cheese.

20. How can i post an ss here to proove something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.