Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Also.. How old should the thread be before it is unallowed to bump? A mod once locked a thread when I necrobumped it in my younger years lol..

2. What is the Warriors commander starter pack? Can someone wall me

3. Does your title in forums (well known member, new member etc.) based on your post count?..

4. Yes

5. So post count farm can still exist?..

6. I mean. Definitely aim for quality of quantity. That’s coming from someone at the top of this forum count list. I believe making random poorly made comments just to get your count up can count as spam which isn’t allowed.

7. I mean, users can't see post counts, so there isn't really a point (nor was there ever, at that). You get the "well known member" after less than 100 posts, and afaik that's the "highest" title you can get. The post titles don't indicate much in new forums.

8. Tyvm for the answers ✨

Also, bumping this:

9. Necrobumping is still generally discouraged. If a thread bumped is still relevant, and/or is bumped via novel discussion, it will typically be allowed to continue. Don't bump ancient threads with zero bearing on today by just posting "bump," please--bumps for the sake of bumps will be removed.

10. Do you mean, if someone replied regarding the topic?

Back in my first year in kaw I was bored and looked for threads, even older ones. So, nooby me replied to two of the threads normally because, "noob", which turned out to be very old and was closed because of it. Are the mods much more open to old threads nowadays as long as they reply a relevant opinion/reply in such threads?..

11. To your first point, yes.

There is a lot less to clutter up in active topics these days. I will reiterate that bumping old threads is discouraged. I will also offer the observation that, if you go through the last month of active topics, a reasonable proportion of them were not posted recently.

AVentura123 likes this.
  12. I mean. Incorrect. I can easily see I’m still in the top 10. But yea I still have the title of well known, even tho I have way more than the 100. Like. Significantly more than 10x as many. You just have to click the 3 bars on the top left of forums home page, then click the bottom link labeled “members” for the leaderboard. I wanna beat Toast. 😘

13. Ahh, thank you, I stand corrected. I thought access to that had been removed

14. The reason why I asked is because, I thought of suggesting to stop counting the posts from activities section. It is because, sometimes the activities only needs one (not so useful, but fun) sentence. Do you think it's worth it?..

15. Mods... Sorry for my non-ending questions but but..

Can I bump a thread in activities by continuing the game?.. I saw this, um, kinda negative but that's how the game works game.. And I found it funny but then.. The thread was made in 2016 and the last post was 2017.. (But it's still in the first page!)

Or, should I just make a new thread about it?..

16. How do you hyperlink another thread in this forum format?..

17. I usually open forums on my mobile browser, copy the desired link, and just paste it in. I haven't figured out an in-game way to copy thread links personally.

AVentura123 likes this.
  18. What does YAFI stand for?

19. We already have a bigger paid EB in HTR for a while now. When will we have another free EB bigger than NOTH?

20. Are there specific ebs thatvdrop steel of defender mats? These forums are really revamped from years back I can’t find my way around really please help