Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Is posting emojis on world chat silenceable? LOL I THOUGHT EMOJIS ARE A WAY TO USE EXPRESSION USING THE SAME EMOJI IN THREE DIFFERENT SENTENCES UNDER 5 MINS CONSIDERED A SPAM .GOOD GAME MODS PEOPLE MOSTLY STILL PLAY FOR SOCIAL ASPECT NOW U REALLY WANT TO SILENCE FOR USING EMOJIS LMFAO

2. What is the workshop?

3. It's a building in lowlands

5. Is there a way to recover a super old account without having the email and password? I tried sending a ticked to the devs and it appears an error that says "invalid session"

6. The side furnishings room to the left of main throne room (opposite to the pet room)

7. This sometimes happens, try re-sending the ticket (copy & paste the text if its long, if you can) and sub,it. Failing that, force close the app, re-open and try again. You can recover old accounts by submitting a ticket.

8. 7 “lands” - Low, High, Hoarfrost, Abssys, Osman Rei, Deepmine, Fatesands.

each have 25 plots to buy (less one for the castle) so you can buy 174 plots of land in total

9. HEY DO BB CODES STILL WORK IN NEW FORUMS

yep i think they do thanks

10. I downloaded 3 games i not get any free nobs yet please

11. There’s lots of hoops to jump through for those, and there is also a waiting period you have to wait so the sponsors can verify you did it. Also, a lot of those free game things require getting to level 5 or playing a certain amount of days or blah blah. Not worth it most of the time

12. How do you earn a victory token? I want to know the ways you can

13. Hi Guys,
    I was just reading that we could get banned if we do something really wrong, I'm just curious if I got a permanent ban, and I don't know why I got it, is there anyway to have it lifted so I could keep playing this wonderful game. Thanks

PS I'm not planning on getting banned just would love to know if there's a procedure should the worst ever happen, thanks👉🏼👈🏼

14. So, I’m not sure if this information is still relevant because i just recently came back into the game, but when I was more active, if you ever had an issue like that, you would email support (I don’t even remember the address anymore). But I’ll ask a mod to come to the thread for an official answer for you!

15. Thank you, so much for that, I appreciate it.

16. There’s a quest in one of the legends that says a certain item drops from two parties... which parties are those? How do people know it’s those two specific parties?

17. I think it means epic battles. Some epic battles drop the first item, and the rest drop the second item, which in turn combines to form one item.
    Players simply remember which one drops which after they complete the epic battles..

Also, can I experiment the forums here? I cannot find my old post in the bbcodes, and, I want to play with these new ui :)
    Nvm I already did lol

Edit: What sites do you recommended for attaching pictures here in forums? I learned that photobucket isn't free anymore lol.. And I'm currently considering imgur. Is it a good site to use? Or do you recommend other sites?..

#37317 AVentura123, Mar 29, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    Apporina likes this.
  18. How do you know the prices of royal chests? How much does the value change after a new event?..

19. Prices are market-determined. Royals are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them. Current royals are *usually* worth more than old ones, because current furni is generally worth more than random old furni.

20. So, there's no solid prices for it?.. Thanks for answering though