ZAFT-WDGAF VS. APOC-UC-RES-WARLOR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LoW_aNd_BeHoLd, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're correct devil, it is quite plausable that the losing side will have to close a few clans.

2. You know oG is fighting WDGAF

And Res is in UC?

Didn't read op because he doesn't even know what's going on.

3. Not a bad point harbringer, we get damaged for sure, but so do you. It doesn't matter to speak about this war anymore, enough has been said and the winner will write the "history". Just to quote Napoleon.

4. As I've previously stated I'm not interested in damage reports or saying one side will fall blah blah blah sorry for forgetting about og it was a long post so yes I will make mistakes but that upbrings another question. WHY DID THE 2 OSW MERGE??? These are ongoing questions that all of law are thinking finally poured out into forums. As I stated my main will remain anonymous, and this thread is not bias. I hope it's a good hard fought war on both sides, and I'm pretty sure my friends would not like to be linked to the guy who calls out all clans in osw looking for answers. I hope all clans in osw stay intact and live on through many more years but the reason this osw started and is being run is unclear to all. This post was meant to eliminate all be fairy banter and resolve the cloudy figure of why this osw started. AND WHO FREAKIN CARES ABOUT GRAMMER THIS IS NOT ENGLISH CLASS. MY FIRST LANGUAGE ISN'T EVEN ENGLISH SO PLEASE STOP TROLLING.

5. Waste of time
    /lock

6. My first language isn't English either and I think, altough my teacher said I sucked, I'm still understandable.
    You aren't...
    Mos, please lock, we already have enough osw threads and since you decide to delete the best one with no reason, just kick this...

7. I thinks it's beyond ironic that an "owners and leaders" thread is started by the statless alt of some clown who doesn't have a clue.

All ZAFT had to do to avoid this unpleasantness was actually do what they said they would do and punish wikkedwayz for jamming his nose in a relatively small and unimportant osw.

Their reward for letting their member play around with Ajax is a king hell osw the likes of which they've never confronted.

Funny thing is- Ajax

8. I love the premise of /don't talk on my forum unless you're an owner/

As if they can't make their own forum and yours instead is better?

Srsly? Why did I stop farming you?

Oh, had a real war. Couldn't play kick the kid.

9. Skated off into the sunset and is happily unmolested while ZAFT (and their alliances) get buggered.

I hit 3x Haunt as I will... I don't have to answer to anyone for that.

10. Two wars share strips they didn't merge

Wdgaf helped zaft strip members of UC

When oG and WDGAF went into their osw, Zaft helped WDGAF strip oG. This is explained on Boring's post.

As of now the two wars only share strips.

oG's is vs WDGAF.

UC, Apoc, and now Warlor are vs Zaft

Information:
    Borings war thread
    Papabears war thead
    There is one out their about Warlor joining the osw

You have 0cs and with leaders busy in osw when such leaders do lurk and post in forums, they most likely will not respond to someone with 0cs.

I am respectfully asking you to lock this thread and/or expose your main in the op so to gain respect. Your op was not a bash in many peoples eyes other than you demanding to only talk to the leaders. That mixed with such demands by postinf with a alt with no cs.
    Note, this is a request from me. I am not a leader, I hold no command. But as a forumer I can tell you this this op can bust and cause both sides to dislike you because of the fact that you posted with a truly statless alt.

Happy kaWing and I hope you take this post as it was ment to be taken; as advice.

11. @OP

WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW IS WHY ARE YOU POSTING FORUMS

PS - the caps rage in this post is used to imitate your idiocy

12. And if the clan leaders of both sides of the OSW's wished to talk I'm sure they would do it on that 3rd party app everyone uses, not on a forum thread hosted by a nosy 0 stat alt

13. Seems legit

14. Screw this post. Who wants to go have a bbq?

15. Oh wait ;)
    ....jk

16. Happy ******* days.

Seeing a statless tell someone to man up has just made my day.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

17. Now lets see borings post does nothing but say how ZAFT is going to destroy res and papa post I see is on hog og and regs. This post is mainly for ZAFT osw. I don't care that you believe I'm balless for posting on a statless alt because I don't wish to lose any friends over this on either side of this war. And because y'all need to pound each other and not me. Not once has ZAFT leadership come out and try to deny all these accusations of being the initiator in this osw I was merely trying to let the leaders clear up all this trash that has been going through forums. As I've said I have no side that I wish to be victorious or demolished. I merely want the leaders to show up and give the fighting warriors their reason to be on the battlefield. You can call me what you want but do the warriors not deserve to know what they are fighting for???

18. And yes I'm aware leaders can post themselves but all most do is trash the other side. My intention was to give fair grounds for them to post on.

19. And on what grounds to lock my thread? This acc is legal as of tou and this post is completely relavent. From what I understand that's the requirements I need to meet to post in forums.

20. It's a war game who cares how it started. All that matters is that war is happening in a war game and I'm glad to be a part of it. Go back to bein an eb fairy on your main. Leave war talk for those who know what they are talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.