ZAFT-WDGAF VS. APOC-UC-RES-WARLOR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LoW_aNd_BeHoLd, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry everybody, didnt know I was logged in to my alt, next time I will post with my main again:)
    SO PLEASE ALL LEADERS DISCUSS HERE AND SHARE ALL YOUR INFORMATION!

2. Grammar is too good in the first part, nice try argoli. Next time try to dumb it down a bit. Maybe post a few sentences without periods I think that would be a good thing to do since I'm posting with a statless alt and nobody will discover my main and no leaders will tell me about their plans and explain their actions idk why though Im a completely credible op and not an eb noob who is afraid to be fsrmed for making stupid threads
    /end impersonation of op

3.  you got me!

4. None of the questions listed have any relevance to shift the way this osw will go all can be simply answered and gaps of this osw farther back in the road will be filled. I don't want up to date strips or upcoming alliances joining or any info like that just simple questions on y this osw started, and how this is even considered an osw with the rate of ebs going.

5. ^
    You sound a little bit like laoda when he is in forums.
    But only a little;)

6. This thread was good until I saw OP's stats.

7. Or instead of posting question threads you can put lays in these alliances and find out yourself?? Just an idea for ya.

8. At least Phils threads have excellent spelling/grammar...
    Not to mention primarily unbiased...

9. Why is it that a statless alt not involved posts a decent thread with reasonable questions and everyone gets all hype over it? As I stated in the thread I have many friends on both sides and none seem to b able to answer any of these questions. Do you want to know my main so you have an excuse to hit something other than those in osw?? That's precisely y I used an alt because you all focus you troops and spies on non relavent ppl not even in osw no I don't need my main clan farmed by the 40 clans involved yall have "bigger fish to fry" Everything here has been posted in multiple threads as to what most ppl who have kept up should see and none of it makes sense y not cut the crap and get to the real meaning of this post.

10. WTH? No oG? Are you stupid?

☠✠ƧIC✠☠
    фG ѦLLIѦИCЄ
    OSW ON

11. Res is a member of UC anyway... You're thread is anti ZAFT/WDGAF AND inaccurate.

12.   @ demons begging for attention like a child.

13.  LR noob. ZAFT and there allies are going down. But I'm not gonna argue in forums. As your rule says... It's a gathering for noobs ;)

14. All alliances will stay intact. Regardless of who wins.

15. Op IF you have friends on both sides and you're being unbiased then I'm sure they'll not mind you making a thread 

Post with your main and you'll probably get answers 

JB 

16. Op, the person who invented commas( they look like that "," did it for a very good reason.
    Please try to honor him and use this grammatical tool to make it easier for the reader to understand your nonsense. Paradox, isn't it?

17. Lang , I wouldn't say all alliances will stay intact. I think you will see different. As for being a leader of one of the clans in osw. I say
    LOCK

18. OSW has evolved from when most of us started playing kaw. In the past it use to be who has more on what side etc. it's really not like that anymore tbh. It's about who is more effective doing damage. ZAFT and I assume WDGAF really don't care how many clans we are fighting, add another 10 or 20 it doesn't matter.
    To put in perspective Israel for example is a small nation with 8 mil people, but they have a superior military that can put most military anywhere in the world to shame. It's really not about numbers. Same rule applies to osw 2013. It's all about damaging your opponent with maximum effectiveness one by one. Happy kawing all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.