ZAFT OSW Update ::::::

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bOrInG, Sep 16, 2013.

1. "Shamelessly overwhelming numbers.." So you admit it's overwhelming for you? And why is it shameful? Not shameful when you overpower the opponent? Kind of biased but ok. Also you're saying either Res or KOTFE asked for Apocalypse to join. I think that's assumption. Same can be said with faith in your osw with Apoc? Oh well.
    Philosopher's thread was better because he was not as biased as this.

Good luck to both sides :)

2. @oG_alliance_will_kick_wdgaf_ass

So thats the Thanks Faith gets after helping zaft in that war? Belittle their capability? Wowcut the crap about your name its obvious youre just another zaft alt

3. I remember my last war with zaft, when we were outnumbered 10-1. None of us cried about it we just kept on warring. So now that the odds are in our favor, why complain? By the way zaft loves getting accounts banned, learned that in the last war. How do they do it? No sure but that's there secret. ;-)

4. Ive been refraining from posting as I personally find keyboard warriors amusing but have to address a few things.
    1)Faith join because of actions Apoc took not because of Zafts ask for assistance…ask them yourselves.
    2)To those getting upset about I say really?Its typed from a Zaft Leader very well I might add how would you have it worded?<-----Rhetorical question.
    3)Re read the context in which shamelessly outnumbered is worded not one Zaft member has complained about the numbers.Please ss or find a page we would all be incline to see this. And lastly to those being Forum Warriors, statless alts like Farmzaft or noob accounts like 10ton keep mashing that keyboard you making your alliance proud!

5. Respect to all who have shown up in my newsfeed and not a forum, wall or wc making a name for themselves the only way they know how.Nice to play the game how its meant to be played.I have friends in both sides which makes it all the more fun :). Shoutout to Dagsy for giving me the most incoming and your not even my target clan :p.

Zaft Faith/Zf Assassins WFTT

6. Delorme, no sure if you are a zaft leader or not, but FYI I have ss of zaft destiny admin saying faith joined because they are part of zaft. The fact they baited hog has nothing to do with the fact they were comin in. Out of respect for my friend who is in zaft I will not post a ss. But ask your leaders and they should tell you. Either way war is on and lets do less talking and more hitting. This is was kaw is about.

7. Is this supposed to be a serious thread? Boring did you forget how in the beginning of war you had your own clan as well as 5 other zaft clans on aztec? You seemed to think that was ok then. And why even comment about the alleged zombie strip. Wasnt it youwho declared numerous times on philos thread that you were too honorable to post or talk about strips?

8. And in reply to dexters comment. Now that's the funniest thing I've read all war. Weren't you the one that said you won osw by hitting ebs non stop and upgrading?

9. I loved the word meatshield...

Dunno which side got more meat.

10. Lots of friends on both sides of the osw:-( Hope it ends soon 

11. No Cart in that case it was ok, because as I was told in pm we are "unimportant peasants", so their use of "overwhelming numbers" was ok. . . . And did I also read Delorme is refraining from post on forums? Wait wait wait that and ZAFT calling someone on using the numbers against them, we are all being punked huh. . . Where is Ashton???

13. Numbers do not translate into victory. Stats do not translate into victory. Heart and determination translates into victory. All sides fight with it in their mind that they will fight untill the other side request for a cf, disbands, or certain members reset.

There will always be propaganda, lies, and misguided banter on both sides in OSW

As will there be gained respect from enemies and friends that will form through these wars

There are osw's that have clear victors. Sometimes who won will suprise you. Just as in the oG vs WDGAF war, my clan (Foxes), may not be as big and as powerful as we once was but we are a family and watch each others back and do everything we can to support one and the other. That makes for a great OSW clan because we will stand up to the most powerful enemies and put up one hell of a fight without backing down.

As to say these wars will end in a mutual cf may not be farfetch, but with the standing fueds and heart shown by many I have come to know (not taking away anything from the opposition) It isn't too farfetchd to see this ending with one side asking for a cf.

We all know these two osw, which closely tie into one and the other, will last a very long time. We also know there is a lot of banter to be talked, strips to be made, friendships to be solidified, respect to be earned, butts to hurt, and tears to be cried. Though that is the fun of OSW.

Though there are those few on the opposite side of war who I hold no respect for. I do respect most in this OSW and support oG fully as well as war will have it, UC and Apoc. As they say an enemy of an enemy is a friend of mine. And as WDGAF as made enemies of them and WDGAF is our enemy, that phrase speaks for me.

Good luck everyone in war and lets have fun playing thus gane the right way!

RKoS out

-War, Treaty, Peace, Repeat-

14. Tim,

First FAITH and ZAFT are two separate families. Have been for over a year.

Second we entered war for our own reasons not because we were asked to by anyone other than apoc themselves.

Lastly, that war is over. Please let the propaganda that flew around in that war end with its CF.

15. I only saw zaft in war with uc. Then wdgaf joined in to help zaft. UC was outnumberd and this was not a problem but now apoc joined and oG and zaft is outnumberd and its a problem? Maybe zaft not bullies half of kaw in the past they would not have this problem. How they call it?? What comes around gets around. 

16. Seriously UC? Another thread with ur blabla till 680 pages? Go back n spam the other one with ur lies and propaganda!

Well written boring we ll fight till the end as usual!

༄ ZAFT Faith༄

17. bro Zaft made this tread not UC. Look before you speak.

18. Haha read it again james n if u still dont get what i meant then i ll give ya an explanation for dummies. "Umbrella corporation stop spammin this thread with ur nonsense how u already did it with the other till 680 pages! Go back and stay there ."

19. ok bro but i dont talk 680 pages most post are stateless alts