ZAFT OSW Update ::::::

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bOrInG, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Hey lavash dream
    Once agen you jump on my ass from left field 
    Don't worrie, I'll give you some attention soon:)
    I feel like burning borings pots tonight.
    But I will tax that ass real soon 
    And hear is some fruit for thought, how's about you be a smart ***** and not say **** that could lead to a certain leader of your WDGAF team getting banned insert foot woman

2. B0ring didn't add all the UC/Apoc sub-clans... Read the list and try again.
    @Res I somehow find myself incapable of hearing fruit... How odd.

3. Langlas didn't learn his lesson from last time time I smacked him around 

4. Seems good Good luck ZAFT

5. I only hear from rumors you spread darling. I'm anxiously awaiting that spanking you promise 

6. @Pup
    Your clan unwisely decided to join oG.
    [​IMG]
    All is fair in love and war.

7. Rumors? I haven't said anything outside my circle sweet heart
    And my new circle seems so much more trustworthy 
    Good luck in your alliance 
    Then agen, this is a game. Nothing personal ... No?

8. I like that you added the clans. Next time though, try not to have a biased out look. I could very well make a post on who've we stripped and how much inc I've had in the last week... (Less than 15 inc in 1 week)

Zaft has resorted to the pin on eb and strip. SOME, of your strips may be impressive but your Osw abilities are worse than anyone could have imagined... The Great Zaft!.... Yeah

9. Unwisely decided to join oG? more like Unwisely decided to blitz pin all of alpha epsilon actives in eb last night without any incoming in return! Damn man!!! I feel regret already no need to post your badass Pokemon picture!! I'm shakin like a leaf on a tree! 

10. Does Any Of This Really Matter?

11. zaft has joined wdgaf in ushering in the new way in kaw. Competitive EB'ing!!

who can get the most plunder while fending off incoming assaults? They will beat you in plunder, they will beat you in speed, they fear no impediment to their eb completion, they will overcome.

join now

12. Sounds intriguing

13. Call me crazy but maybe it's because you arent worth hitting?(80b mp ally) it would be like me bragging that i have no att inc.(pure spy no gold out) had to put that in there because i can tell u arent osw smart

14. Apologies to the KAW community but I've just re-read this original thread and dayum it's like Swiss cheese, full of holes! Lol. Don't want to make it too long so I'll list points :

Apoc joining - no one asked for help, they are a respected hard fighting alliance and only they decide what they do. I have said this before. 

Zaft UK - zaft don't make a hoohaa about guys leaving? Really? I guess the past and present members are making it up then huh? 
    And you think they're stronger than ever? Yeah dude most teams who loss half their players instantly become galacticos. 

Good luck to both the remaining zaft UK members and those who left btw, respect 

I already addressed the 'overwhelming numbers' drivel then I noticed this - 'ZAFT only wants 1 clan and we'll do anything to destroy them' this was followed by an arrogant appeal of sorts to clans to leave and how to etc etc....... Mmmm........

So let me get this straight, you make a fuss of you being up against shamelessly overwhelming numbers but you want everyone to bail so you (ZAFT 13 clans) can have the ONE clan you wish to destroy??? 

Omg pul-eese proof read this stuff before posting!

Now before the usual suspects come on with the ' huh nice try with the spin JB' I'm actually not, Boring wrote all this in his thread, go take a look.

Oh and for the record, every clan in UC, inc Osiris and KOTFE, and Apoc are in this VOLUNTARILY, (if you don't believe me, do some research, there are still UC clans NOT in the war) - can Zaft say the same? (Careful with that answer, I might already know )

Anyway don't take it personal Boring, I'm only commenting cos it just wasn't right 

JB

ᎧS།R།S

15. These wars/alliances really aren't well thought through. Let me get one thing straight and i will give one example, So its OG vs WDGAF and ZAFT vs RES and some Apoc (correct if wrong) ZAFT just said they and WDGAF are aiding eachother in their own seperate wars. so why not just combine the damn wars so its OG, Resilience, and some apoc vs WDGAF, and ZAFT ? After all they just said they were helping eachother? Now this is where we run into a small snag. By Zaft helping WDGAF they are going up against some of their own alliances/friends that are against WDGAF or in WDGAF clans and vice versae... About time to combine them i think or not help eachother at all.
    A perfect example is look where ajax is right now, a zaft ally/friend in a clan thats against WDGAF alliance...

So i say combine the osws !! Or leave eachother alone completely!!

16. Can you, honestly, prove that?

17. I can prove it for WDGAF^ i was at regulators and had influence in that clan when they created the strategy to "make more money than the other side could strip" so yes it is true regulators EB their way out of a war by making more money hitting EBS then the other side can strip by DAYS.

18. But can you prove that it's true for all WDGAF clans? It certainly isn't for mine.
    Isn't it presumptuous? The clan we're assigned to is the one self-pinning... I have 6 targets all DTW half the time.

19. Then congratulations, much respect  props to your clan.

20. I personally find it amusing how much propaganda goes into this game. Now don't get me wrong - I know most clans in this war and I respect all (bar few individuals), however wars lately are ran with one main motto.

"We are winning this war. It's just the start."

Rather than a list of clans, I would LOVE to see a list of strips (with how many bars per target). Any players, in this war, care to share their clans greatest achievements or losses. No more propaganda - Just fun facts.

It's only a game - Enjoy it like a game.