ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celts, you look like another war runner.

2. IReg, as I stated, I didn't run. Why did I not hit you? Why waste failed scouts when I can be pinning others?

3. Notorous, I don't know you for one lol. And for two, you have my TZ off ️

4. You're a joke. Slap yourself.

5. IReg, are you still mad because me and a few others shut you down when you tried to lie on WC? You should move on buddy. Well clearly you have no thoughts on osw, please leave thread ️

6. Demon your bars have been full for 20minutes.. Please unload them and stop crying on forums

7. Ur title sucks.
    Thought it would be about a good read about said title and instead its all about u.
    You suck.

8. Why would I be crying to fourms? I'm simply making a thread to clear up space :) please, leave thread as well.

9. Stos, as I'm not APOC, nor ZAFT. It's not my business to be posting all about it. I simply wanted to clear forum space.

10. Sucnission, I don't fight wars in WC, moron. I fight in the news.

Glad to see you owning the SUCnISS art of war: Forum lies, and $20 worth of speakers to call iReg a noob, etc.

Well played! 

11. IReg I'm not SICnISS anymore, for one. And for two, really? Seems like you were pretty mad that day 

12. Op did not fight in the war. Another lie as he talks pit his ass. I kept him pinned, stripped and potless for weeks because of his mouth farts.

13. Much respect to Zaft. Due to my extensive time off from KaW (this game is like crack just when you think you're clean and sober it pulls you back in) I only dealt with Zaft so I have nothing negative or positive to say about any of the other WDGAF clans. Seems to me op was trying to give a forum thread to the CF agreed upon last night/early this morning this allowing those clans who have agreed to said CF to give mutual respect if they so chose to. Some have taken that opportunity while others have not. I suggest if you're not part of the CF terms and are still fighting in the OSW do your talking through each other's new feeds and not on the thread.

14. Thank you. Many of them Exmoor pirates. Who, well I'm not going into that. I thought the osw was fun 

15. Repect to all the op/osw warriors

16. Ty, and respect to you panda

17. i dont know much about this war since i was late joining the party. I know even less about the cf terms. But much respect to all parties involved. It takes a lot of time, dedication, and skill to have success in an osw of this size (as ive recently found out). Hopefully all the planning and strategy used by both sides makes us all more skilled players. I know ive learned a lot

18. Yup alpha, it does and both sides did well. The cf terms I'm not COMPLETELY sure about. But it was an mural cf, some clans where thrown under this bus however.

19. Support

ZAFT Destiny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.