ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Respect to chairborne! Nice war!

2. Boy Panda, you sure did an about face... Considering YOU were the one who came to us for help when you were being threatened by Demon and brought us into things in the first place. And then you took off and left us holding the bag. And I saw you and Demon joking about "stripping a noob clan" for fun. Yep, I'd say two peas in a pod. If nothing else, he taught you the mastery of starting crap and then running away.  Oh, wait... I keep forgetting: he "left" 

Demon's sole purpose for creating this thread wasn't to be a nice guy and give people a place to congratulate each other about the OSW. It was because he knew that with the OSW ending, a lot of the people who were tied up in it that he annoyed were suddenly going to have some free time to focus their attention on him. That's why he's all peace, love, and harmony now... He knows what's coming and this is his attempt at damage control. ️ Later!

3. lol rouge your wrong. And, me an panda squashed it. Because it was pointless. And we had the balls to apologize and move on. Your being immature.

4. 
    Runners will be hunted down like the dogs they have become

5. Demon when are you changing your name to reflect your runner status? May I suggest

RUNIIIIDEMONICIIIINER
    Or

FAIRIIIDEMONICIIIGAME
    I like that one better

6. For the people reading this who are confused apoc was just one major alliance in the osw. ZAFT/WDGAF are still in osw with uc and few og alliance clans that decided to stay. Not clear about warlor still.

7. Thanks for clearing that up Revan.

8. Thanks.

Contrary to popular belief, I didn't just start trash talking for the fun of it. OK, maybe some of it was fun. The purpose is physiological warfare and public relations. It's always a mistake to let an enemy define you and set the tone. It's not personal. It's just war.

:)

9. Apoc... Last in first out? Wow.

10. My understanding is that ZAFT is not fighting. ZAFT has agreed to the CF terms.

Our allies, WDGAF, are still fighting oG.

11. If I was oG and UC, id be targeting Zaft right now. This shows a moment of weakness. Why would they settle for a mutual cf with Apoc and try to drop all OSW

12. Maybe they got bored Val? Haven't heard much about the war for a while now. People probably got over it and wanted the cf.

13. Considering you didn't make the grade at ZAFT val maybe nobody cares what you think.

14. LMAO.
    Sure I didn't. If I was kicked from ZD why would I say I was in there? Obviously chair is gonna say I was kicked because I have a different opinion to him.

Btw, who the hell are you. Exactly that's what I thought. Nobody.

15. [​IMG]

16. And for that comment, u get a nice 10 hour pinning

17. Kill. Have a lot of gold out do we lol? You pinned yourself from my atk and steals fast

18. Nothing big about whacking small accounts val. You are still a fool.

19. WOW.

You think I chose you coz you where smaller than me? I hit you because you talk ****. Talk **** get hit. Don't start going back on yourself big guy

20. ZD kicked you cos you had a big mouth and were a loose cannon. Whack me if it makes you feel big I dun care. Forum know what you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.