ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So quit the bull again chair. You need pots to win any action on me lies again

2. All in the life of Val. Im not a forumer, but ur are making a joke out of urself and i couldnt resist. Keep the loving comingmy friend. Talk with respect and war with respect. Grow up and handle business in news feed rather than ur drama seeking wall and forum posts

3. Whatever. It ain't cutting it, is it Sport?

:lol:

4. Chair, you just a complete liar. End of story.

Sol, you where quiet when I CFed on you for a day. I unloaded a bar of steals on you an hour ago and you started raging on my wall and getting butthurt coz I haven't forgot about you

5. Look it's all well and good, but the only people to insult me are the ones raging because I

A) said I don't like them.
    B) hitting them.

6. Keep making up stories in ur head bro. Why do i even bother talking. Im just loving life with a smile on the face.

7. And no rage from me. Like said before. Talk with respect and war with respect.

8. It's true. Look at cash and mine wall. You hadn't posted on it, then as soon as I plunged a bar of steals into you, you started back up again. Your just hoping that ill forget about you. You said it yourself.

9. Lets gets somethings straight. If i was to post in forums or on ur wall that sounds like i want to be burned into ur head for all life time. Think before u speak. Enough said by me. Continue making urself look good/bad or however anyone wants to look at it.

10. Shhhh... Go back to your hole sol. Maybe if you stay quiet after my incoming and don't react, maybe ill forget about ya.

11. Hey chair, so now you found out that I actually have the top DP, you wanna retract your statement about winning with 0 attack pots on me?

Because a 5m atk acc in PIN with terrible EB equip against my mith equip, pots and ADT, requires all pots.

12. Or you wanna just go along with it and make up a new lie to add to your list

13. Why hello. Hopefully youre potting up :)

14. No Oli I dun have pots  I got nothing to protect

15. Isn't Oli busy getting run over by that bus Codeine was complaining about?

;)

16. I guess you're just not the bad ass you thought you were, huh?

:lol:

17. Oli dont waste your time with Kill, she seriously never hits back

18. Chairs Moto in life.

Innocent even when proven guilty

19. You could catch him committing murder on camera and he'd deny it

20. I don't care if you believe me or not. I don't need full pots to hit you. And if I did, it wouldn't matter to me. I'd use them. It's not about the gold. If I gave a damn about the gold I wouldn't be in a war clan. If I have to spend more than I make to hit you, I will.

You attacked me. I didn't attack you. You wanted to play bad ass, so play and quit whining.

Are we clear now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.