YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1.  support good ee warriors :)

2. Cheers YAFI \m/, this is a good thread as I am one of the "shoppers" I hope to see a lot less "not for sale" you guys rock. Keep up the good work!!!

3. Cheers YAFI. Allie market must be free. If you wanna keep them, volley them. It ain't nice if they are bought in war or osw, but YAFI thought of that. Respect 

4. Huge support!!! I will help anywhere and everywhere I can, but like many others, OSW has me a touch preoccupied. Mad respect to YAFI for stepping up and spearheading what so many others have wanted to do for a while now.

5. I dont get it, I think this is just bored yafies finding reason to justify bullying other ppl? Nice xmass spirit guys.

6. i would like to see if op and mates have the cahoonas to try n do this to someone in top 50 lb ........until then this thread gets no respect from me

7. Technically no user can say what another user can an can't do, if peeps wanna tax over there allies there free to play the game how they want, after doing some thinking I realized the ally market never been closed bigger peeps just been misleading peeps dictating what they can an can't do it started with banners now it's a clans campaign I support the message but gonna put allies not for sale in my banner, I kaw how I want if I feared inc I'd be spy build, my actions means no offense or disrespect I pay my own bills an no one gonna tell me how to kaw an cure my Bordom, if I'm gonna be hit for being honest don't take all day

8. Very contradiciting, by your banner you are telling people what they can't do - they can't hire your allies because they are not for sale, correct?

9. I do actually fully support this cant fault good logic and sense. Glad yafi took the lead in this. It will in long run be for kaw betterment. 

10. I've aquired my own fleet of dead allies during my kawreer, an no they ain't for sale on the grounds that there dead AN Are MINE!

11. That's your logic, doesn't make it an any less contradicting.

12. My style of kawin isn't suppose to be logical for you, cause I don't kaw to cure your boredom I Kaw for my own enjoyment an pleasure, telling me what I can't do interferes with my enjoyment of the game which technically breaks tou doesn't it?

13.  would anyone want those junk allies anyway kwency??

14. @Imkwencydolla: You are free to Kaw as you want! Our goal is simple and we will slowly but surely enforce. Moreover we do not care about how you enjoy the game or about your personnal feelings towards us but we care about Kaw community interest which is to free the ally market once for all!

15. No allies are crap they all have a use an mine are to transfer funds, either from eb To me or from a friend to me, my horde of allies hinders no one progress

16. I support that ally market should be free but seeing cella protected on her wall; don't know what will happen out of this at all.

17. Understandable,just know ive been speaking from foresight once the ally market is liberated. even junk allies gonna be vollied over priced an there will be a buying frenzy. there want be any cheap allies anymore, an new comers to the kawmunity will quit for lack of being able to afford allies, but I'm just speculating

18. Support Yafi in their quest.

19. Cella protected on her wall while being one of the biggest ally hoarders says this is going to nothing for the ally market

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.